ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Connection No longer Working

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 02/22/15 04:29 PM Views: 1126 Replies: 5
Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 4:29 PM

For some reason Class Connection is no longer working on either my desktop (Firefox) or Ipad (Mercury). In either Facebook or my class site when I click on Class Connection I get the choose school page. It recognizes my school, Limestone Community High School, Bartonville, IL and I then select my graduation year, 1960. The page then says connecting to school and it then opens the select school page again. It never takes me to a class. I am also a member of the Mason City High School, Mason City Iowa class of 1960. The exact same thing happens. For some reason I can not connected to a class. My wife also uses Firefox and has no problems at all. Any ideas? Thanks. Lee Gilmore

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 8:40 AM - Response #1

Let's take your iPad first.

Please go into your Safari browser settings and turn off third party cookie blocking. Are you in now?

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 10:06 AM - Response #2

I have no problem with Safari. However, as I said, I use the Mercury browser and always have with no problems. (Safari is a horrible browser.) FYI, there is no 3rd party choice that I can find in Safari. There are 4 choices; Always Block, Allow from Current Website Only, Allow from Websites I Visit and Always Allow. I have Allow from Websites I visit checked and always have had. Mercury seems to not have cookie choices.

Plus, in Firefox I have Never accept cookies from 3rd party sites selected and always have had.

Thanks,

Lee Gilore

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 12:41 PM - Response #3

In Firefox I had 3rd party cookies blocked. I changed that to allow only on sites I visit and things are now ok. Now just have to figure out the Mercury browser. Class connection has always worked in Safari but, to me, Safari is horrible browser so I use Mercury instead. Thanks for your help.

Lee Gilmore

Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 9:48 PM - Response #4

Glad you're in with Safari. I must admit, I've never even heard of the Mercury browser. I'm curious, where did you come across Mercury?

Friday, February 27, 2015 at 1:26 PM - Response #5

Mercury is found in the Apple app store. In my case I use it on my IPad. To me it has better capabilities than Safari to include much better handling of tabs.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.