ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Spouse/Partner Field

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 06/14/14 12:13 AM Views: 1274 Replies: 7
Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 12:13 AM

I noticed that if you put the coding in for a link for a spouse to link that it doesn't work the same as it does on the website. Any work around on this??

Steve Goetz

Jean (Powers) Goetz

When I look at Jean's profile and I click on Steve's link I take me to our website for Steve's profile, But when I'm looking at steve's profile it trys to take me to our to our website but says you have reached a restricted page to our website.

Scott Miller
gbhs1975.com

Edited 06/14/14 12:14 AM
Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1:24 AM - Response #1

Steve's profile is not restricted, Jean is.

Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 8:37 AM - Response #2

Jack is correct.

If you log out of your website, click on Classmate Profiles, search for "Goetz", you will see a padlock icon next to Jean's name, but notice there is not a padlock icon next to Steve's name.

Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 8:46 AM - Response #3
Capture.JPG

Duh!! I know it's restricted. But I should not be get it because I'm a classmate

Edited 06/14/14 9:01 AM
Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM - Response #4
Capture2.JPG

Now if I open up log in to my website @ the same time I get this. This is clearly not want I want

Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 9:02 AM - Response #5

you are linking to your website from your Facebook website. Your website still requires a password. Are you currently logged in to your website, too?

Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 9:18 AM - Response #6

I would seems since we have went to class connection this time of link no works. That's the plain fact. Unless you can me to link them in Facebook also. I've had these link in for 4 years on our website. But when you're in FaceBook they don't work. So should I just take them out of what. It would appear that we can't seem to serve two masters (Facebook/website) here linking a spouse/partner. So do you have anything in your bag of tricks for links in facebook?

Edited 06/14/14 9:24 AM
Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 9:25 AM - Response #7

I did away with the spouse/partner links that I was having problems with on Class Connection. Not worth the hassle. Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.