ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Donation module doesn't sync

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 02/24/14 11:40 AM Views: 1306 Replies: 4
Monday, February 24, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Brad,

I have configured the facebook app donation module as active and my non facebook site's donation module to be inactive.

Shouldn't they both sync identically?

Looks like a programming glitch.

Thank you.

James Lesser
Mumford63.com

Monday, February 24, 2014 at 10:36 PM - Response #1

No. For a bunch of reasons presented to us, we've given you the ability to show or not show modules on the class web site and the FB app respectively. Shortly you will also be able to determine if pages you have created appear on the app, the site, or both. Case in point: Let's say you want to create a page on your app for your classmates about using the Easy Invite tool. On the site that page would make no sense. So you'll be able to create it, and then tick it off to only show to classmates that are participating in your class from the app. There's of course several other app specific features admins will likely want to write about as well, such as the Visit Another Class feature.

Friday, March 21, 2014 at 9:20 AM - Response #2

I'm a little confused on this as well. I have turned off the donation link on our Class Creator site, but it is still showing on the Class Connection App. I really need this turned off right now until we reestablish our PayPal and class bank account.

Thanks,
Bill

Friday, March 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM - Response #3

Go to the Facebook App, ClassConnection, mouse over your photo, you will see some menu choices. One of the admin menu choices is Manage Modules. You can disable the DONATIONS module there.

Friday, March 21, 2014 at 12:32 PM - Response #4

Found it!

Thanks Kyle! I don't know how I missed that. That's what I needed!

Bill

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.