ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing classmates text missing on facebook

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/08/14 05:39 PM Views: 1342 Replies: 2
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 5:39 PM

I've tried working around this, but the text information on the Facebook app does not show. The missing classmates are listed but the area where the text info shows on the website is all blank. This is not a trivial situation for us since the text info tells who to contact if the viewer has information.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM - Response #1

Still having a problem with connection not displaying text that shows on the website. Two other pages were having a similar problem, but were fixed by re-editing the text and saving it. In those cases it appears that something in the HTML was giving connection headaches. Still have not been able to fix the problem with the missing classmates module.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 at 6:03 PM - Response #2

Is your browser set to pull new info on page load? Make sure your cache setting is either pulling new info or is set to Automatic (or whatever the equivalent is in your browser). The fact you're seeing new data only after saving leads me to believe you have a local cache problem. If this was happening to everybody we'd have a ton of complaints here.

I made a quick silent video for you showing you what I'm seeing: http://screencast.com/t/pEVvGgPYtuCz

I made the video using Firefox 30.0, but I see your Missing Classmate text in all browsers.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.