ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bunch of Old Photos on Class Connection

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 03/06/14 08:09 AM Views: 1381 Replies: 16
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I just turned on Class Connection and as admin I set up my Class Connection on Facebook.

Under the Photos tab there are now a bunch of photos, all added 11 weeks ago ??? when in fact these were added years ago!

Bug or did I miss doing something?

Edited 03/06/14 8:10 AM
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 8:13 AM - Response #1

Looking into this.

Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 12:44 PM - Response #2

I see the same type of problem with messages sent weeks and months ago showing up as having been sent hours ago.

Edited 03/06/14 12:51 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 1:45 PM - Response #3

Which messages exactly. Message Center messages?

Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 4:05 PM - Response #4

Sorry, false alarm. After further and more in depth analysis, I find that the times are right on. The reason for my initial confusion has a number of causes. The main one being that I jumped to conclusions based on one item that looked incorrect.

Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM - Response #5

Well if it's any consolation, I do that at least once a day. Just ask Gwen. Smile

Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 4:21 PM - Response #6

Smile

Friday, March 7, 2014 at 8:57 AM - Response #7

Any progress on my issue? (above)

Friday, March 7, 2014 at 10:29 AM - Response #8

We should have more on this today or this weekend.

Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 11:19 PM - Response #9

That's when we moved to social profiles on Class Creator and re-imported all the old photos to new format. The old format did not save dates photos where added on all photos. Believe that was added later after the table already had some records inserted. We are running a script to sync up the dates. It's running right now. I did confirm that some photos were added before we started recording the upload date in the old format. So those will show 1 year ago. You'll be able to delete any photos you don't want displaying under the photos tab.

Monday, March 10, 2014 at 3:04 PM - Response #10

The photos that are under the photo tab all show 11 weeks ago.

If the easy way out for me is to delete them then how do I do that on Facebook?

Also, I only want them deleted because they are not "recently added". If I delete them I do NOT want them also removed off of class creator.

Thanks

Charlie

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM - Response #11

Admins can now remove photos from the Photos tab without removing the photos from their source.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:27 AM - Response #12

Hi Brad, I am also seeing that photos i Class Connection

were added 13 weeks ago. Is there any way to make that go away? Also,
I am not seeing any of the Galleries. Did you do a video or publish some instructions as to how to make the galleries appear?

Thanks,

Sarah

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:51 AM - Response #13

Will take a look at galleries tomorrow.

We'll be doing more with the photos and videos tab. For the moment they're just a quick listing of recently uploaded photos and videos. If you hover over any photos you can delete them from that tab, without deleting them from their source.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 6:55 PM - Response #14

Sarah I took a look at galleries and I'm seeing all of them. No different from site. What are you not seeing?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM - Response #15

Hi Brad,

My mistake. I just went back to CC and found them under Class Links. I guess that I expected to find them under the Photos tab at the top. I am sure you probably said where hey are in a video r instructions when this came out. Sorry and thanks for so patiently helping.

Sarah

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM - Response #16

Ah, yes, for now the Photos tab is just a collection of the most recently uploaded classmate profile photos. We'll be doing more with both the Photos and Videos tab. Both of those tabs are just a quick start.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.