ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Connection to website and vice versa

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 05/24/14 09:35 PM Views: 1416 Replies: 6
Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I have classmate who has entered photos into the class connection app on facebook. But they do not show on the regular web site.

I thought that what was entered on the facebook app would show on the regular web site and vice versa.

Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

Should be the case. What is the classmate's name?

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 8:01 AM - Response #2

Sent email reply

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 10:33 AM - Response #3

Brad:
You are going to have to show me where the pictures are on the web site. Just to make sure I had my wife look and she can not see where they are. We would expect to find them under Jeanne D profile.

I am talking about a group of 1970's photos posted on May 21, 2014 by Jeanne D. They were posted via the class connection app on facebook.

Sorry for the trouble but I do not want to go class wide with the facebook app if I can not figure out how this works!

Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM - Response #4

To make sure we're on the exact page, send me a link to the photos you're talking about. I assumed you were talking about photos added to her own profile (which are the photos I verified were the same on Facebook). Now I suspect you're talking about a different part of the system, maybe Gallery Creator. Photos can also be posted in Message Forums, Users Forums, and What's New page. If I have the exact link I'll check it out again. Thanks Charles.

Friday, May 30, 2014 at 11:58 AM - Response #5

Brad:
I apologize! My bad!

Before class connection existed I had set up a facebook group for the class.

My classmate loaded the pictures there - NOT class connection.

So what do I do? I also go to the facebook group instead of class connection, see the pictures and think there is a problem because the pics are not on the web site.

Sorry for taking up your time!

Charlie

Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 10:17 AM - Response #6

If you want replicate the photos from the Facebook group onto the app you would need to upload them there as well. There is currently no connection between the app and any existing Facebook Groups.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.