ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Connector

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 10/10/16 08:49 AM Views: 663 Replies: 2
Monday, October 10, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Issue 1. I have not done much with CLASS CONNECTOR and need to get up to speed. I can see my site in CLASS CONNECTOR by clicking on the CLASS CONNECTOR button on my left side panel but don't seem to be able to find it directly from face book - what am I missing?

Issue 2. I have REUNION GROUP shots set up on with their own page. Under the major tab REUNION PICTURES followed by the specific reunion (for ex 2016 - 45 year). If you go to it directly via the class url, the picture shows as planned. Note: If you hover over the person's nose, their name and yearbook pix shows up. My issue is that if the same page is accessed via class connector, the right side of the picture is overlaid by the right side panels. Is there a way around this - for example using "layers" or am I wasting my time.

Monday, October 10, 2016 at 2:53 PM - Response #1

I will need to look into #1.

2) There is not a way for us to remove the right panel in Class Connection as that is added by Facebook.

Monday, October 10, 2016 at 3:47 PM - Response #2

Ah - I found out that that particular graphic appears until the user clicks the Dismiss link in the box at which point, it is gone and not built to be restored. Your members will however see that logo unless they too have dismissed it from the screen. However, either way, there is still a link under the member functions for Class Connection that does the same thing.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.