ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Why doesn't Class Connection show in my FB Apps

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/05/15 07:39 PM Views: 1193 Replies: 2
Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 7:39 PM

We are just starting to launch the FB Class Connection app - and it's really cool. Have watched the videos and read a lot of the questions and comments.

Class Connection isn't' showing up under Apps on my FB page. I have it checked under Preferences (as administrator). I am using Safari and read a thread about deleting the CC app on FB, deleting all cookies and then rejoining through our CC private website.

I'm able to join OK, but I can't figure why Class Connection doesn't show under my Apps. I have the Apps Enabled on FB so that's not it.

Also, I have a classmate testing this along with me and he was not able to join from FB by typing Class Connection in the Search line, then clicking on the app. So, he went to our website and joined. On his FB page, Class Connection showed under Apps, then went away.

Suggestions? Thank you.

Monday, July 6, 2015 at 2:06 PM - Response #1

I believe it shows under the FB apps once you click the Facebook Apps link. Otherwise it does not show by default.

Monday, July 6, 2015 at 2:30 PM - Response #2

This can vary by the device you're using. Facebook tends to only show apps under the App heading on the left that you use the most. Thus in time you may well see it there if you're using it a lot. If not, you can simply click on the "Apps" heading (or the "more" link to the right) to see ALL of your apps.

I think the quickest way of getting to the app is by just typing this address in your browser address bar: http:/apps.facebook.com/classconnection

In most cases people will go back to the app when their Notify Me lights up with something coming form the app. A single click on any of those notices takes people right back into the app.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.