ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Connection link under Member Funtions

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 03/25/14 12:48 PM Views: 1242 Replies: 3
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 12:48 PM
ss re FBCC - messages from Linda.pdf

Hello Class Creator! (3rd try, sorry - issues with attachment not SAVING.)
I am not sure how to reply to a classmate that claims she does not see the Class Connection link/tab under Member Functions. Could it have to do with her geographical location? She is in Kandahar, Afghanistan.
See attached screenshot of our communication via facebook.
Thanks!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM - Response #1

Whew! Finally got the attachment to SAVE! And yes, I know I have a typo in the name of the thread... FUNCTIONS. Sorry, did not notice it until completed. Too much trouble to re-do took several tries to get the attachment post with the message. (FYI, I know the main culprit was IE 10 compatibility mode... changed to regular IE 10 - Doc mode: Standards -- and then finally it saved the attachment with the message, but did not show in preview ???... had to hit save before I could confirm that it actually saved it. Weird thing is I tried Chrome also and it did not work. I know you all recommend Firefox, so guess I will have to spend some time figuring out why that browser did not work for me last time I tried it.)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 4:10 PM - Response #2

She's not logged in to your web site. Have her log in and the Member Functions heading will appear, as well as the Class Connection link.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 3:29 AM - Response #3

Thanks Brad! That is what I thought too, but wanted to ask about her location before I replied to her, just to be sure.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.