ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Easy Invite

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 06/18/14 12:26 AM Views: 1477 Replies: 3
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Hi,

I somehow messed up on using this. I watched the video, but my cursor won't 'take' on the bar where I type in my school and class.

I think I somehow make this 'done with this' by mistake. Can you get me back to start all over so I can properly get this Class Connection to work?

Also in the window, Next Steps, there were originally 4 items, and now I only have 3,can you get that 4th step back so I can use it please?

thanks, Nancee

Edited 06/18/14 12:28 AM
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 10:28 AM - Response #1

While we cant place items back on the Next Steps list, what you want to do is hover over your name under your photo and click Easy Invite. Follow the directions above each of the categories and the system will guide you through the invite process. After you've had a chance to look at the various Easy Invite features let us know if you have any questions.

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 8:26 PM - Response #2

This is the part I am not seeing anywhere, the hover over your name and see navigation link? On where? Facebook or on the website?

I linked to class connection and signed in and basically i am just seeing a copy of my website but want to do the easy invite thing and see what other options are available to me for finding classmates.

I assume each person on my website has to authorize this/class connection?

Thanks

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 9:33 PM - Response #3

Invite is on Facebook.

If you hover over your name on the top right, there's a drop down menu that appears. Last item is Easy Invite.

Each person has to authorize, etc. Easiest is to click Class Connection on your site. It's not too difficult but not quite as easy as it's made out to be Twisted Evil

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.