ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

cannot download classmate photos

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 01/27/15 01:14 PM Views: 947 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 1:14 PM

I have tried over 10 times (I think) over the past few weeks to download all classmate photos. Each time I get the "Oops" message.

I do have a large multi-year site with lots of history and articles. Is there a limit as to how many "classmates" we can have or how many photos each profile can have?

Thanks for your help,
Cheryl

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 5:24 PM - Response #1

This is clearly choking on all the data. I have been getting the same result. I will report this to the programmer to see what we can do as a different method.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 2:46 PM - Response #2

Cheryl,

The download was absolutely huge. The programmer found it and provided a link for you to download it here: http://ccimages.classcreator.com/tmp.download/profile_photos_9587.zip Put this link in your browser and choose Save As.

This document is 3.4GB. There is not likely going to be a work around for this issue for quite some time. If you need this again, you will need to let us know.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 10:00 PM - Response #3

Scott, I can't believe you guys did this for me! That's definitely the best customer service I've ever received from anyone! Tell programmers thanx for the 3.2 GB file.

Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 11:36 AM - Response #4

You're welcome!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.