ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

User not verified

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/10/15 12:00 PM Views: 1683 Replies: 8
Friday, July 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM

What does this mean when I get the email that a user who signed up for Class Connection cannot be verified. Do I need to do something as an administrator?

Class Connection logo   
Oakville Sr High School
Class Of 1980

Top Divider

Steve Mueller has not been verified and cannot be seen by other Classmates. Click to review and verify Steve's Profile now. Verification allows Steve to become an active member of your class on Class Connection.
Sender: Steve Mueller
Email: bigdaddy0122@gmail.com
School: Oakville Sr High School Class Of 1980
Kathy, can you approve me? Steve

Monday, September 14, 2015 at 5:01 PM - Response #1

I apologize for the delay on this inquiry. I will check again with the programmer.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 12:04 PM - Response #2

I received a similar email this morning.

I know what it means. What I don't know is how to delete the requested new profile, because the classmate already has a profile (with a different email address).

I believe there is a disconnect: On the website I do not allow user-created profiles (I have created all profiles already), but the FB Class Connection app apparently does not know this, so it is at CC that I need to delete, rather than verify, the requested new profile.

Edited 08/21/16 12:15 PM
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 4:25 PM - Response #3

In terms of verification, yes if a new member joins from Class Connection, the admin of the site would have to complete the verification process site side. This is because there would not be a verification if there was not a corresponding site already created when the member joined via Class Connection. In other words, verification would not be required in that case. But in the case where someone is joining from the app and there is a site, the verification takes place within the site.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:11 PM - Response #4

So, I received a Class Connection email stating "Click to review and verify Patricia's Profile now."

I don't want to verify that profile, because Patricia already has a profile (with a different email address).

How do I delete the new (in limbo) profile, rather than verify it?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 4:34 PM - Response #5

I'm guessing you fixed this already as I do not see a Patricia who is a Class Connection only profile that is in the system.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 5:02 PM - Response #6

If I "Click to review" the request to join still is there. That is what I want to remove (though I suppose I can just ignore it, if there is no alternative).

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 5:37 PM - Response #7

Where are you seeing "Click to review" ... I don't see that.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 6:26 PM - Response #8

In the email I received.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.