New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner/Event Planner

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 05/04/14 12:17 AM Views: 1322 Replies: 5
Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 12:17 AM

On www.mchenryalumni.com....

- the site has the Reunion Planner.

- CConn has the Event Planner LISTED. There is only a message:
"Unless you already have an active Reunion, you will no longer see the "Reunion Planner" link. Our new Event Planner, which can be used to plan class reunions or any other outings, will be available in this location in a few days. Check back here for the debut!"

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM - Response #1

This does not appear to be a bug but rather a placeholder. "Unless you already have an active Reunion, you will no longer see the "Reunion Planner" link. Our new Event Planner, which can be used to plan class reunions or any other outings, will be available in this location in a few days. Check back here for the debut!"

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 11:38 PM - Response #2

In a few days....this already May 21st...what the holdup???
I am so po'ed...about this event planner thing..it was suppose to be launched in March...but nOOOOOOOOO the crappy buggy FB Connection was launched first.
Bad move...the bugs and things us admins asked for the core of CC's biz has fallen by the wayside..Stick to the core biz...and get those requests done first..What a novel Ideathat would be, huh???
This is very unacceptable.Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

This does not appear to be a bug but rather a placeholder. "Unless you already have an active Reunion, you will no longer see the "Reunion Planner" link. Our new Event Planner, which can be used to plan class reunions or any other outings, will be available in this location in a few days. Check back here for the debut!"

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 10:32 PM - Response #3

I just got a brand new smartphone and was working with some of the APPS and was thinking of the new Event Planner that's coming out. I said, They should have an APP for that so that we could catch the stragglers at the door. Get them with their Credit card.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 1:35 PM - Response #4

That would be great..but don't hold your breath. The new Event planner hasn't been launched yet. We are all still waiting!!! Not sure if they are into creating apps yet. We'll see??? Any comments on an app for your smart phone???
Scott Miller wrote:

I just got a brand new smartphone and was working with some of the APPS and was thinking of the new Event Planner that's coming out. I said, They should have an APP for that so that we could catch the stragglers at the door. Get them with their Credit card.

Friday, July 18, 2014 at 2:45 PM - Response #5

Scott... always thinking and not bad thoughts.

Yes, many are still waiting for the Event Planner. Some have moved on with the current planner. I'm looking forward to the new planner out of anticipation right now. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.