ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Problem With Adding A Comment

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/12/14 08:15 AM Views: 1163 Replies: 5
Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Where someone else has previously commented and I go to Add A Comment...I type my message and then press Enter as the directions say but that only moves the cursor down to the next line. The comment doesn't take. This is only in Class Connection. Regular site works fine.

Edited 07/12/14 8:18 AM
Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 8:33 PM - Response #1

Where is this happening specifically? Profile, What's New page, etc. What browser and browser version # are you using?

Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM - Response #2

Class Connection....What's New....when trying to comment on a message someone else had alrerady added. Happened in both FF 30.0 and IE8. I can write in the comments box but cannot click on Press Enter To Post and pressing Enter does nothing. If I leave and come back there is no comment

Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM - Response #3

I cannot duplicate this. What specific message are you trying to comment on? Once I know that I'll go in, emulate you, and try commenting on the exact same thread. I have no idea why the thread would make any difference but stranger things have happened.

Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 1:13 PM - Response #4

OK. So it's making a liar out of me. I just went and tried again and now it posts fine! I had tried several times with different messages in What's New the other day and the Enter was not working. Oh well. Thanks for the fix. Laughing

Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM - Response #5

Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.