ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Class Connection Notifications

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 05/16/15 08:03 AM Views: 1169 Replies: 2
Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 8:03 AM

I received this today for the first time and wondered whether it was necessary and whether it meant I wouldn't get any notifications at all until I did what it asked.

Class Connection    
Sloane Grammar School Hortensia Road Chelsea London England
1919-1970 Old Cheyneans and Friends

You have not logged into the Sloane Grammar School Hortensia Road Chelsea London England 1919-1970 Old Cheyneans and Friends on Facebook for more than 30 days.

Class notifications cannot be sent through the Facebook globe icon unless you log in at least once every 30 days. Until your next login all Notify Me notices will be sent to your email address instead.

When you log into Class Connection on Facebook again your Notify Me notices will resume being sent through the Facebook globe.

Log into Class Connection now to resume your standard Facebook globe class notifications.

You cannot reply directly to this email.
To unsubscribe please adjust your Notify Me settings."

Why would I need notifications from Class Connection/Facebook as well as the normal channel? Surely, I'd still get notifications via Class Creator. Confusing.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 5:23 PM - Response #1

I will circulate this internally.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 10:14 PM - Response #2

Under Notify Me you can select whether or not to send notices to Facebook globe. You have chosen to NOT send copies of notices there. This email really shouldn't go out at all unless you have the FB option selected. Will ask programmer to update.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.