ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

What's New when visiting classes has a big bug

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 03/24/14 03:44 PM Views: 939 Replies: 4
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Just visit a class, go to What's New. What's there that shouldn't be there ? (Move your mouse around.)

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 3:59 PM - Response #1

It would be nice if when visiting another class, once you enter the school name, that a list of class (years) would appear for you to select from. At this point, I don't know what other classes from our school have a site on Class Creator. This would be nice to know.

By the way, when I entered our school name and then a class year whom I know HAS a site with Class Creator, nothing happened. it didn't direct me to their site. Do their class have to be 'connected' on Class Connection in order for me to visit?

FYI - my class is Hampton 1976. The class I was trying to visit is Hampton 1975.

Thanks,
Pam

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:09 AM - Response #2

Hampton 75 has a site but does not currently have the app enabled. So when you visit you'll only be directed to their regular class web site.

Let me get the simple one out of the way first. After selecting the class year, you're clicking the blue "Visit this class" button correct? What's specifically happening after you click this button? Are you just stalled? Message of some kind?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 10:17 AM - Response #3

Hi Brad - for some reason when I entered the school name and then the class year, nothing else appeared (I never saw the blue "visit this class" button)!!
But today when I tried it again, the button appeared - it worked. So, not sure what was going on (with my computer?), but seems to have resolved itself. I'll get word the Hampton 75 administrator to get the Class Connection app enabled on his site!!

Thanks,
Pam

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM - Response #4

Great!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.