ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Programmer help - with Photo Gallery Creator not adding new pictures to a previously created gallery

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 01/24/16 03:18 PM Views: 1763 Replies: 10
Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 3:18 PM

I'm on my Desktop PC, Windows 8.1, Google Chrome, original website - not the new one.

I've been off for awhile, but now I have another problem. I'm trying to add photos to the Photo Gallery Creator within the Old Mission Junior High group under Hickory Grove. It's not letting me add these photos, unless I'm forgetting how to do it. Please help?

Edited 01/24/16 3:44 PM
Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:56 PM - Response #1

Very strange. I tested with no problem. Gallery Creator > Photos > Add Photo. Worked on my end.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 4:51 PM - Response #2

This feature hasn't worked on my site since September. I don't even bother trying to add photos anymore.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 5:37 PM - Response #3

Works for me too. Verified that before on win8.1 and now win10. Both FF.

The way it's done is a bit different from before.

Monday, February 8, 2016 at 11:55 AM - Response #4

I am glad someone else is struggling with this too. When I to to Gallery Creator, where is the "add photo"?

I am not seeing it.

Thanks

OK Now I see it. So I added the photo but first it came in to the Gallery as a large picture at the very beginning. Now how do I remove that?

Edited 02/08/16 12:02 PM
Monday, February 8, 2016 at 3:52 PM - Response #5

Barbara - please look for Add Photos by going to Gallery Creator > Photos in the white row for your gallery name > Add Photos should be near the top

If not, what browser and version number are you using?

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:14 PM - Response #6

I am having this problem on Mac with Chrome because I cannot use Safari! I had been off for awhile and now cannot upload. The other Administrator has no problem but I cannot. Suggestions pleasse.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:55 PM - Response #7

Lora - please confirm. You are in Chrome on a Mac. You are going to Gallery Creator > Photos for a gallery and you are NOT seeing the button for Add Photos at the top of that page. Is that correct?

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:00 PM - Response #8

Actually, I am very simply trying to again add a photo to my profile photos not to a gallery section. It just turns and turns and never gives a report or loads. I have done it before but not since I have been recently added to admin again. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM - Response #9

Lora, please send me the photo via email to customersupport@classcreator.com and include the link to your site. I will test that upload with you image.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 2:44 PM - Response #10

Scott, David has already uploaded one of my photos from his direction as Admin and it went in. It should be the same and I have no question that you would be able to upload. I need to answer what the conflict is in my OS that is not allowing the connection.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.