Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/31/14 04:51 PM Views: 1515 Replies: 3
Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Hello,

Our class link is below:
http://www.classcreator.com/St-Joseph-Michigan-1964/class_index.cfm

When on the site, I click on the "classconnect" tab it takes me to this URL:

https://apps.facebook.com/classconnection/
I can not find our school "St Joseph High School" listed. "St Joesph" is listed in St. Joseph, MI. but the link does not work?

Please advice,

Ed Scholtes
Adm.

Marilyn Seils Selvensky

Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 6:25 PM - Response #1

I changed the name of your high school to "St. Joseph High School" (third on the list when searching for St Joseph).

You're saying you're having an issue with actually clicking on the school name correct? Very strange. Normally you would just select your school name then class year then go. Can you try a complete clear of your browser cache, then reload the page and try clicking on it again? I can't imagine why this should matter but I've seen it clear up unusual issues such as this in the past. There's nothing I can imagine that would prevent you from selecting your school name on the dropdown.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 6:56 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your timely reply. I see where you have changed the school's name to St. Joseph Hight School.

I selected the school, and selected the year 1964. When I hover over the button marked "join Class",a description appears in the lower left of my monitor saying: javascript.login() But nothing happens?

Thanks,
Ed

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM - Response #3

Try this:

1 Clear your browser cache then shut down and restart your browser
2 Try a cookie clear as well
3 Make sure you're not blocking third party cookies

Now try joining again. Are you in now? If not, I'm curious, are you able to get in using any other browser? Please give these suggestions a whirl and let me know if you're in now. I've seen this before and it's often a cookie issue. I'm confident this will get you in.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.