ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable to log-in...

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 03/18/16 08:16 PM Views: 2534 Replies: 15
Friday, March 18, 2016 at 8:16 PM

This is sent in hopes of gleaning insightful assistance from the invincible CC crew or other admins...
Our homepage comes up on the computer but unable to log-in after attempting on Safari and Firefox, just getting an "unable to access clascreator.com..." etc or resend on Firefox. Access allowed on ipad, but very limited editing capability due to my ignorance, all-timerz/some-timerz, among other things... Have cleared history, cache,cookies,etc,etc and am stumped at the next step that will allow me access.
Apologies if the clues and/or answers have already been posted in these forums, tried to find them to no avail.
Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Edited 03/18/16 8:16 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 8:17 AM - Response #1

This might help: Classcreator is spelled with 2 "s" in the middle. Not "clascreator.com"

That is my reply based on this message "unable to access clascreator.com..." in your post.

If you were really accessing classcreator.com, you can respond back to add additional details.

Your forum post was posted in "Class Connection Bugs". Class Connection is the FACEBOOK app. Were you having problems with the FACEBOOK APP? Your post doesn't mention Facebook.

Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 10:05 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,
Thanks for your response...my typo on CC. No reference to FB because I do not usually use it, but I tried to use my "guest" log-in also and it will not log in. The homepage access is there, but once log in is attempted, the blank page comes up and states that it cannot connect with www.classcreator.com, I've even tried to go thru the find schools option. The homepage once again presents, but no access via log-in. The Firefox option tells me to resend/try again and no reaction either, same same...So, am hoping you have an option or idea that may allow me to access the files on the computer (mac) and edit/message from the site as needed. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance. May you all have a most special Easter week.

Monday, March 21, 2016 at 3:54 PM - Response #3

If you are still having issues logging in, let me know. I was just logged in as you a moment ago without an issue. If necessary, I can issue a temporary password.

Monday, March 21, 2016 at 7:38 PM - Response #4

Hi Scott,
Yes, I am still unable to log-in as myself or guest...Any help would be most appreciated here's the page that continues to come up with Safari.
Your text to link here...

Firefox continues to be "unable to connect" also...perhaps it's the old computer or my usual "operator malfunction, but would gladly and eagerly try anything at this point. I am able to access from an ipad, so am trying to learn and adapt, but would love your help! If I use your "temporary" password, will it be possible for me to reset as an admin and try from that angle?
Thanks in advance!

Edited 03/21/16 7:40 PM
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 1:47 PM - Response #5

I have received more reports of this issue for Safari users. What version of Safari are you using and what operating system are you on? In the meantime, it appears that Chrome for Mac is working to get others logged in.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 2:53 PM - Response #6
Sarari problem.jpeg

I also have a class member who has logged in for 8 years with Safari and can't log in now.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 3:01 PM - Response #7

We have made a change as of yesterday that should be detecting Safari users and it changes the background processes such that they should now be able to log in. Please have them test again.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 3:26 PM - Response #8

Does not work for Safari on the PC and hasn't since the https changes a short time ago. Anything with https fails to load, e.g., images, scripts you name it.

Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 4:24 PM - Response #9

Thanks Jack. Forwarding...

Friday, March 25, 2016 at 8:35 AM - Response #10

Still not working for my class member as of last night. He refreshed his screen, cleared his cache, reset Safari and restarted his computer.
TX.

Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:26 PM - Response #11

Please request that users try Firefox for Chrome while we continue to investigate.

Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:43 PM - Response #12

Will you notify us when it's resolved? My class member doesn't want to use another browser, so will wait until it's fixed. Thanks!

Friday, April 1, 2016 at 5:30 PM - Response #13

From what I have been able to find out, this issue is effecting members who are using an older version of Safari. The bigger issue is that for many of these members, they are using the latest version of Safari that their particular operating system supports. For those who can, they should upgrade their operating system first, and then upgrade to a newer version of Safari. However, there are many people who will not want to pay to upgrade their operating system and therefore will not be able to update their Safari any further. Fortunately, those users should be able to install Firefox or Chrome to their computer and have success with logging in. The upgrade performed on our end was necessary for PCI compliance.

Friday, April 1, 2016 at 6:49 PM - Response #14

I see. PayPal (direct access) also doesn't work with with the old Safari. So it's just sites that involve MONEY Shocked

Monday, April 4, 2016 at 4:19 PM - Response #15

thank you

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.