ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Wording on What's New

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 07/06/14 08:23 AM Views: 1292 Replies: 4
Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM

There should be a wording change on some What's New listings. My recent page included the following:

Lenny Jantzen has posted an In Memory comment on profile.

and several others like this. It's sort of eerie because Lenny is the deceased person. The comments should read:

Lenny Jantzen has In Memory comments posted.

Small item but should be change nonetheless. Thanks

Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 10:23 AM - Response #1

This new section is logging the Notify Me items on What's New page. Programming recently got this going and I agree this needs several tweaks. In fact I just made a list of them and submitted to Programming. This area will evolve in the coming weeks. Thanks for pointing this out Barbara -- we will get some improvements in place here shortly.

Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM - Response #2

BRAD,
On know this is off topic...What's the prognosis on the Event Planner???

Edited 07/06/14 12:04 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 1:37 AM - Response #3

Pretty much just need to hook it up now. Ran into honeymoon of the main programmer working on this project. Then I snuck away myself and survived a hike down the Grand Canyon. We really will all come back to the office and get this going, promise. Smile I'm headed back this Sunday.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 11:25 AM - Response #4

Well..we all need R&R!! The Grand Canyon is beautiful. I wouldn't hike down it..too old and fat for that now. I can't wait to live only a few hours from there..I will visit often.
Thanx for the update.Rolling Eyes

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.