ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

do I have to use the same email address in Class Creator and Facebook

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 03/23/14 07:53 PM Views: 1335 Replies: 4
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I have a Class Creator email address and password and a different Facebook email address and password. Is this OK? I was having trouble getting into Class Connection so I set up Facebook to match my Class Creator email...but it is not working out. All my regular facebook notifications from my work friends, kids and grandkids are going to my admin email account. So I went back into Facebook and changed it back to my old non Class Creator email account/password.... and Class Connection doesn't work anymore. Help! If they have to be the same.... what should I do? I can't use just 1 email address for personal and Class Creator.

Edited 03/23/14 7:57 PM
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM - Response #1

It's perfectly ok to have a different Facebook email and password.

I can do a thing on my end called "Emulating," where essentially I become you so I can see if there's any problems. I did that and everything looks just fine. You successfully connected to the Mount Lebanon High Class of 1964 on Class Connection.

What is the problem exactly? Once I understand what the problem is we'll fix it. You can start by deleting the second Facebook account you opened up though. It's not needed at all.

Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 8:37 PM - Response #2

I changed my Facebook back to my regular email and password. Then I tried to get into my Class Connection and it wouldn't connect. So I put the ticket in to you. After that I deleted Class Connection, deleted my cookies, and went back into Class Creator (where I use a special admin email and password) and set it all up again. I was thrilled that it worked fine. So I went back into the forums and the "delete" option was gone from my posting. Sorry! I tried to get rid of it before it bothered you. Everything is working great. I am very impressed with Class Connection. I had a resolution problem last week. But it is gone now. My laptop is only 1280 x 800 and the screen had a horizontal scroll bar but now the resolution is great. NO SCROLL BAR. The photos are fantastic. Great job!

Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 11:13 PM - Response #3

Ah yes, you're seeing the new mobile interface now. Any resolution, both pc and mobile, less than 1360 will now see the mobile interface. Works great on computers but it's a real gem on the iPad.

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 3:28 PM - Response #4

I'll tell my husband. He's a classmate with an Ipad.

Thanks for everything

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.