ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Having trouble connecting to Class Connections

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 03/23/14 07:15 PM Views: 880 Replies: 3
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Having the same trouble that Linda had. So I tried the workaround that you suggested, deleting the app from Facebook and starting again from the Class Connection link on my class site. It connected to ClassConnection at my FB page, I put in the school name and year and clicked Join. Then the pop up to accept which I clicked but then it gods right back to the join page again and again. It doesn't get me in. What to do next??

This is what I have tried several times for my wife Linda Bicknell Steen who is in my class too. I am logged in as her:

1) Log into Facebook, click Settings, Apps, and delete Class Connection.
2) Log into Mount Pisgah Academy web site and click the "Class Connection" link under Member Functions.
3) Click the blue Join Class button, and accept the app permissions.

After doing this the two accounts won't link and I just get the Join button all over again. Help !

Edited 03/23/14 7:24 PM
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 7:50 PM - Response #1

Please remind me what browser, browser version #, and cookie settings you are using.

If you're not using Internet Explorer, use that for a moment. Does this browser let you join?

Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM - Response #2

I have tried both Chrome Version 33.0.1750.152 and Safari 7.0.2, all latest versions on an up-to date Mac using OS 10.9.2 I had no trouble joining my account using the Chrome browser but neither works with my wife Linda Bicknell Steen's account. Cookies are enabled.

Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 11:10 PM - Response #3

Ok. Go into Safari, cookie settings, and do not block third party cookies. Now join. If you get in you can turn third party cookie blocking back on. This is an intermittent Safari cookie issue we're looking more into this week but I think this will work for you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.