ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Joining ClassConnection Multi Year Site

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 04/27/14 12:54 PM Views: 1248 Replies: 2
Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I activated ClassConnection on my multi-year site and had several members JOIN. Everything was working fine until I had to change my password on Facebook.
Now I can't get to the app from either Facebook or from the site. All I get is the JOIN Class screen.
Selecting the school name is straight forward but selecting the year is a problem. I select the year I used when I JOINED the site but that just redisplays the JOIN Class screen. Selecting any of the years the site spans gives me the same result.
My Facebook account has a different email address than my site email address but that worked before the password change.
What am I missing?

Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM - Response #1

I'm not sure why changing your Facebook password would impact this, but somehow it must have affected your login cookie. Please try this for me:

1) Clear all browser cookies
2) Make sure your browser is set to allow cookies. Don't block cookies.
3) Log into your regular class web site and click the Class Connection link under Member Functions

Are you in now?

Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad, Looks like that solved it. I didn't get right back in though. I had to JOIN the Class and sign in to Facebook at the top of the screen before the app displayed. But now things are back to normal.
I tried it with both Safari and Chrome browsers.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.