ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Fresh Start to FB ClassConnection

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 05/01/16 10:39 PM Views: 1196 Replies: 2
Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:39 PM

I am planning to enable Class Connection for our Facebook classmates. Before I do so, I wanted to become familiar with the app and Facebook (I have not been a Facebook user). After joined Facebook, I attempted to join the class using the apps.facebook.com\classconnection method.

I should not have tried to do this while vacationing in Mexico and using a smart phone. I got through most of the process but because I used my initials as a first name in Facebook, something did not seem to be working the way I thought it should. In Facebook, I change my first name but now am unable to get the app to recognize it. I have cleared cache and cookies and deleted the app in Facebook but any attempt to join the class results in my initials being used and instead of the new first name.

I read a post in ClassConnection bug reports that Class Creator had removed a user's name from the app to solve her problem. If this is necessary, please remove my name so that I can start again fresh.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

I do not see a corresponding account in the Class Connection app. Please proceed with a new attempt.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 8:12 PM - Response #2

Thanks Scott. What I was seeing was more of a Facebook issue than Class Connection. I have been able to join Class Connection and all seems okay.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.