ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Joined Classmates module on home page

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 07/08/15 08:25 AM Views: 919 Replies: 8
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:25 AM

The pie chart which used to be in the "Joined Classmates" module on the Home Page disappeared a while ago. Just a little "x" in its place. I turned off this module, then turned it back on hoping this would make the graph come back. But no luck! What can I do to get the graph back??
Thanks, Linda

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 10:47 AM - Response #1

Sounds like this may be related to the missing pie charts on the Statistics page. Check out the discussion [HERE]

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 12:27 PM - Response #2

It is there at the moment. I believe this is a 3rd party element and therefore depends on the 3rd party being live at any given time. Sounds like they may have been down and are now back up. (3rd party is chart.apis.google.com)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM - Response #3

As in the link discussion John gave, only IE11 doesn't work (after last update). Didn't check Chrome, etc again, but FF works and IE11 does not at exactly the same time.

See the link John gave for an explanation.

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

It is there at the moment. I believe this is a 3rd party element and therefore depends on the 3rd party being live at any given time. Sounds like they may have been down and are now back up. (3rd party is chart.apis.google.com)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 1:35 PM - Response #4

Okay. I'll review the other thread.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM - Response #5

Original poster here - I'm using IE11, and definitely not getting the pie chart. Guess I'll just take that module off our home page.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM - Response #6

Just checked in IE 11 and I agree.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:19 PM - Response #7

I can confirm that the problems are no longer there if you make the registry changes that Jack quoted in the thread I linked to which disable the new IE 'feature'. But I don't think registry changes are something that most admins would be comfortable with.

Edited 07/08/15 5:20 PM
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:21 PM - Response #8

Thanks.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.