ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Joining Facebook for Different Class

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 11/10/14 07:05 PM Views: 1723 Replies: 9
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Class of 1960.jpg

I hadn't been in my ClassConnection Facebook app in a while, and I decided it was time when getting Class Creator email about today's new "What's New".

Anyway, I accessed my Facebook for my MultiYear 1959-1965 site. I decided to try again the "visit" another class. Whatever I did, I can no longer access my Multi 59-65 ClassConnection. When I try, it takes me to the 1961 and no longer recognizes me. See attached screen result when trying to log to Multi 59-65, but I get the 1961 screen and rejected.

Sad, since I am the Admin for both, and I am supposed to contact myself. SmileSmile

Can someone let me know how to fix this.

Monday, November 10, 2014 at 9:28 PM - Response #1

Click your My Account link. You can add any # of classes you belong to from My Account. You can also switch amongst classes you belong to from My Account.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM - Response #2

Where do I find the My Account Link?

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 10:40 AM - Response #3

In the Facebook app "My account" is with all of your other site links. i.e. hover over your name/arrow under your master photo and then click "My Account".

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM - Response #4
2014-11-12_11-29-13.jpg

Brad Switzer wrote:

Click your My Account link. You can add any # of classes you belong to from My Account. You can also switch amongst classes you belong to from My Account.

It will not let me Add a Class, nor will it let me UNJOIN the problem class to visit 1961. If try to add, it just brings up my being Unrecognized for the Class of 1961.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 2:39 PM - Response #5

Derrell please give it another try now.

Friday, November 28, 2014 at 2:38 PM - Response #6
ClassConnection.jpg

Brad Switzer wrote:

Derrell please give it another try now.

Hi Brad, I don't seem to be getting anywhere to even get to my own website for Anadarko High School Multi year 1959-1965.

Everything I do takes me to the TAP site? See attached.

Edited 11/28/14 2:38 PM
Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 9:22 AM - Response #7

When you are here, what do you see when you click the "My Account" link (from the flyup under your master photo). Do you not see the ability to go to your own class, or join additional classes?

Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 11:20 AM - Response #8

Brad Switzer wrote:

When you are here, what do you see when you click the "My Account" link (from the flyup under your master photo). Do you not see the ability to go to your own class, or join additional classes?

No, all I saw was the dropdown for Edit Profile, Edit Contact Info, My Account, Next Steps,Easy Invite.

So, I took a shot and clicked on My Account. That took me to screen that says I am member of 2 accounts, my own class of 60, and the TAPS site. Selected my own Class, and appears I am back!

Thank you Brad. Hope you had a restful and happy Thanksgiving.

Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 4:41 PM - Response #9

Great. The "My Account" link allows you to transfer between any # of accounts you have on Class Connection.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.