ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Limited Image Editing

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 06/24/14 12:24 PM Views: 1371 Replies: 4
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Okay, so I'm a bit rusty, and it's been a while since I uploaded a photo, but when I tried recently while helping a classmate upload photos on her profile, the only editing choices were a Comment Box and Delete--there was no Photo Editor with all the options that I've used in the past (sizing, rotating, etc.). I decided to test this by uploading a photo to a Site Page. Same thing, I do not have a Photo Editor.
What am I forgetting? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Sandi

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 5:10 PM - Response #1

The photo editor from about a year ago is no longer available in the system. You would need to edit (rotate) any photos before uploading them via the new profiles. In the Edit Profile view, you can click on the gallery icon to the right to upload any new images.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 5:54 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your reply.
Why oh why oh why would Class Creator remove something like that? I have classmates who can barely get the photos on the website, much less rotate or size them prior to adding them. (Yep, I know.....it's sad....but true.) Now we've got a bunch of profile photos that are sideways and upside down, etc. The image editor was a very handy feature. I wonder what the reason was for removing it.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 6:42 PM - Response #3

I think the reason was that it was a FLASH based product and to support more platforms (mostly Apple-based platforms, iPad, iPhone, mac, etc.), FLASH could not be part of the product.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.