ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Google Doc's, Other Embeds Aand Anchor links Have Bugs in Class Connection

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 03/27/14 12:22 AM Views: 1898 Replies: 35
Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 12:22 AM

If you embed any Google Doc's in your site, they will not currently show up in Class Connection for anyone using Chrome or Firefox and possibly other browsers (like Safari. (Could be 40-60% of your viewers.)

Embeds from other sources (including sites such as youtube and issuu) don't work in some browsers other than IE without modification (adding an "s" to Http in the source code.

Links to "anchors" inserted using using the menu in Edit Pages don;t work when viewed with some browsers.

Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 12:28 AM - Response #1

It's on our hit list here to check into this. Several more pressing items we're going to hit first, but when we get to this one we'll see what can be done here.

Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM - Response #2

If you don;t think the google doc;s issue will be fixed in a week or two, please turn off my CC app so i can go back and use the FBCC with the 1967patriots site.

Friday, March 28, 2014 at 6:39 PM - Response #3

please take a look

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 1:49 PM - Response #4

Looks great. Thank you very much. The only issue with the google doc's now is the left justification that others have mentioned.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 1:49 PM - Response #5

Looks great. Thank you very much. The only issue with the google doc's now is the left justification that others have mentioned.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM - Response #6

The google doc's iframe align says "right" so just change that to 'middle' or whatever you want.

FYI some of you links are messed up (don't show) and actually crash. (500 internal server error).

For example, see 10,000 memories on FBCC.

Anchor links still do not work.

Edited 03/30/14 2:08 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:36 PM - Response #7

The issue with the left justified google doc's was solved in at least one place outside the iframe by setting the justification of the line before the doc.

What link/browser, etc did you use to get a 500 error? My click to 10,000 memories works fine in chrome/fbcc. The anchor links on that page don;t work but no error message. That being said, I am sure there are some broken links on the site. I started through it the other night to add the "s" to Http and got tired about 1/2 through after 2 hours and stopped. So now i have some links unfixed AND I also put "s"s in where I apparently should not, so they are probably broken too.

Thanks for help.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM - Response #8

In FBCC, Chrome, IE 11 and FF 28 crash on that link and several other links.It's not a broken link, it's a cold fusion coding mistake perhaps caused by the way the link is done?

Also the secondary flyout menus do not show up for those 'crash' items. 10,000 only has one link, order your copy and that crashes. AHS Hall of fame, same thing.

If the sublinks show for you, clear your cache and get a current copy.

Here's a partial listing of the error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Element CONTAINERH is undefined in REQUEST.

The error occurred in D:/Inetpub/classcreator/www/z_05_below.cfm: line 110
Called from D:/Inetpub/classcreator/www/z_below.cfm: line 8
Called from D:/Inetpub/classcreator/www/class_custom.cfm: line 65
Called from D:/Inetpub/classcreator/www/Application.cfm: line 662

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM - Response #9

Give me a page example you've made that includes anchored links.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:57 PM - Response #10

If you are asking me:

http://www.bothellhigh61.com/class_gallery.cfm?gallery_link_id=3878

But on FBCC of course. Same funny link translation it's always had.

This same info was given some time ago Wink

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM - Response #11

I cleared chaches and am still seeing everything on the menu and not getting the errors that Jack is seeing.

The links to anchors on the main menu page "10,000 Memories" do not work in Facebook. I just went in and redid the first link ("Why a Book ABout Mr. Hurt") and it now works in CC and the others do not. Even the one i reentered does NOT work on in FBCC.
The links to pages seem to work under hall of Fame, (unlike what jack is saying) but the links to the individuals under "Hall of Fame Members" do NOT work. They are links to inactive pages in CC

Edited 03/30/14 3:25 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 7:02 PM - Response #12

Forgot, FBCC doesn't show show PW links. Meaning I see a very different left side menu than you do.

Brad and I had that discussion about "hiding" PW pages on FBCC but it still makes no sense to do it one way on CC and the other way on FBCC. This is what "visitors" see vs what you see. Especially since Classmates top link shows whether protected or not.

Which reminds me, now there are TWO profile links, one in the CC format (Classmates) and on in the FBCC format - in this case Alumni and Faculty (CC format doesn't space quite right on last page for us). Not sure why we need two here.

Now back to the crashing.

Stan since you can't see it looks normal to you. On CC it's easy to see what a visitor sees in CC because all you have to do is log out. For FBCC, you'd have to "visit" from another school, which for all practical purposes means you can't see what visitors see.

But trust me, various links crash. Exclamation

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 9:50 PM - Response #13

Oh, trust me. I believe you!!

How do you know if your site is working on FB?

If what you are saying is true, i have no idea what is happening on my site - except that it CLEARLY is not ready to be launched to anyone - either my CC members or all of the people on FB that are not members.

Am i overreacting??

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 9:57 PM - Response #14

Stan is anything other than anchored links not working for you now?

Edited 03/30/14 10:11 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM - Response #15

Jack and Stan: Regarding anchored links: Anchors jump to scroll points of course. But there are no scrollbars in the internal iFrame. Only the parent (holder) page.

Try Googling this issue if you want to see a ton of programmers out there trying to figure out what to do. There may be some hack that works but we'll have to dig into this deeper.

Fortunately not that many Admins overall are using anchored links, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating for those who are. Given the fact users can scroll down the page and still find the content desired I can't consider this issue critical, especially in light of the fact that there is no normal programmatic fix for this. I marked it Priority 4 in the current list of open issues. i.e. when we get to this we'll be looking for some type of hack, with no guarantee that we'll find one.

As far as I'm aware this is the only remaining open link issue. All of the much more important link issues are solved including linking to non active pages.

Edited 03/30/14 10:15 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM - Response #16

WHen i go to a menu item on my site ("Hall Of Fame")it has two kinds of links on it. The first group of names links to CC pages that are not activated on the site. The second group links to similar CC pages that are not active. Pictues in the first group of pages show fine. Pictures in the second group show as blank table outlines.

Second, see Jack's posts above. He says i have two problems. They seem to be working for me, but Jack says that links are not showing up in the menu in FBCC if you are not a member of the site (a minor problem) and that a number of links are "crashing" when clicked on (a biggfer problem)

I will be glad to check them all, but i don;t know how to be a "non member" coming in through FB. (I am not the brightest bulb in the circuit, so i keep thinking there must be a way to do this but can;t figure it out.)

I just read you other post about anchors and now i get it and I can change them. Not being able to use an anchor is a small thing. But, if you have anchors in your site and they don;t work, it is a lot bigger issue. Now that I know i can fix it.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:20 PM - Response #17

Looking at crashing issue now.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:41 PM - Response #18

Overreacting is relative to your goals. I think your site is pretty close to working OK - which is not the same as the join process. There are some odd things still as a visitor I'll note in next post. Use your own comfort level there. I'm not ready for several reasons.

Our site doesn't look right on FB now because I made the pages wider hence they won't fit in how FB is done right now (I doubt FBCC is going to change to make it sync easier with CC - since that's actually possible too). Some things are easy but some not so easy because the FB (and CC) content width of 685 (IMO) really compromises page design. So that's why ours is 800 Wink

PLUS I have a zoom/magnify script that is now confined to the iframe (so really doesn't work as intended). I'm still looking for alternatives there.

I haven't viewed our site as a visitor. I'd have to join another class to do this. Like I said, it's sort of a weird thing. FB is supposed to enhance a more fluid experience, yet one is essentially locked into one's own site. Visiting other classes right now is pretty awkward. I "cheat" by looking at the source of a page to determine the area of a class.

It's much simpler to visit other classes using the regular CC reference (to my knowledge not promoted at all). It's much easier to use. THIS ONE vs FBCC for looking up CC sites. Confused

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM - Response #19

I cannot reproduce any crashing at all when using Visit Another Class. Although it's clear for some reason Jack can.

I'll have programming look at this further but a couple interesting things to note:

1) 10,000 Memories, Order Your Copy Today flyout: The reason this doesn't work is there's no content created under this link. Totally blank page. That doesn't mean clicking the link should crash of course. It doesn't for me though. You can't click this link on the web site either.

2) AHS Hall of Fame: Again there shouldn't be a crash, so we're looking at that even though I cannot reproduce it, but what's actually happening here is that link is not intended to be clickable. It's not clickable on the site either. It's a totally blank page. It's serving as a link with flyout options only. You're just not seeing any of the flyouts on the app because every single page in that flyout is restricted, thus nobody using Visit Another Class gets a flyout at all. When I click that link on the app I just go to a blank page. Better, though, would be to not show a link at all when Visiting Another Class if it contains no content itself, and every single flyout option is restricted to classmates only.

This just in from programming: The error Jack was seeing earlier apparently cannot happen again. Give it a whirl.

By the way on the class sites many admins mark pages restricted to classmates only as "teasers" to get classmates to join. That's why admins wanted these links publicly visible even though nobody could possibly get into them (which is usually an annoyance). Because they wanted these teaser links to encourage participate we agreed to show them. Same thing cannot possibly hold true on the app though unless you're using the Visit Another Class feature, and that would be virtually impossible because to be using it in the first place you would have already joined Class Connection, and you'd have to join some class that's not your own, which nobody would. i.e. by the time you can ever see the navigation in the first place, you've already joined, and you already have access to all navigation links because you're already a member of the class. Thus the decision on the app was to not annoy people using Visit Another Class feature by showing them links they cannot possibly get into. It's kinda like throwing darts and just hoping you'll hit. Better is to give people links that work 100% of the time.

Agree or disagree, there really is some rationale here. Smile

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 10:51 PM - Response #20

Your SAMPLE how-to page uses anchored links Shocked

And that's been copied quite a bit.

More of a browser issue. Might works someday.

Why is it changing the links into such an odd reference?

Not the end of the world, but I was just noting that it doesn't work in an iframe.

Brad Switzer wrote:

Fortunately not that many Admins overall are using anchored links,

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM - Response #21

True. Unfortunately the iframe anchored link issue wasn't known in advance. But like I said, given the fact you can just scroll down and get the info anyway, I can't consider this that important. An annoyance, indeed. If there's any type of "hack" possible here we'll find it.

Some other more important stuff you guys have brought up we're looking at right now. For instance: If a page has no content, and 100% of the flyout pages either have no content as well, or are restricted to classmates only, then there's no reason to show the base link at all while using the visiting another class feature on the app. If we show that like we're doing now people are just going to click to a blank page that has a text heading only. As a user links that take me to nothing drive me crazy, so I've recommended to programming we simply hide these base links entirely when this scenario arises. If there's nothing to see, there's nothing to see. Better to not waste people's time and create aggravation.

Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM - Response #22

Yes Crash was just fixed. It was there Cool

Yes the behavior of sub links that are no longer active (because they are PW) is causing flawed behavior on FBCC.

So what's the rationale for showing Classmates link if it's PW? When are the top links getting some sort of PW control? If a class has restricted profiles (and quite a few do) I imagine they also want to lock down all the other top items. What then?

I see this as convoluted internal thinking. How do you know it would annoy 'visitors'? Did you ask 500 people? It doesn't annoy me. I expect it. The only suggestion I have is that CC should automatically put a lock (some) symbol/different highlight color next to links that are PW. Problem solved and in a nice way. FBCC can use a bit of color.

Carry it one step further. If the person is going to join the class, then who cares if the links show when they visit? Just maybe it might entice them just like it did for CC in the first place. People wanted it there (according to you) why not on FBCC.

IOW, still makes absolutely no sense. Even using the latest argument. A site should looks the SAME on CC and FBCC visiting or not. As I said just before you posted, visiting a class is meant for joining so who cares? Carry the argument to it's full completion.

All this mucking around creates problems where there shouldn't be a problem. Like the latest empty link issues (still doesn't work the same as regular site).

Simply put, this is NOT KISS. You have code where no code is required. Sort of like https on images.

Brad Switzer wrote:

I cannot reproduce any crashing at all when using Visit Another Class. Although it's clear for some reason Jack can.

I'll have programming look at this further but a couple interesting things to note:

1) 10,000 Memories, Order Your Copy Today flyout: The reason this doesn't work is there's no content created under this link. Totally blank page. That doesn't mean clicking the link should crash of course. It doesn't for me though. You can't click this link on the web site either.

2) AHS Hall of Fame: Again there shouldn't be a crash, so we're looking at that even though I cannot reproduce it, but what's actually happening here is that link is not intended to be clickable. It's not clickable on the site either. It's a totally blank page. It's serving as a link with flyout options only. You're just not seeing any of the flyouts on the app because every single page in that flyout is restricted, thus nobody using Visit Another Class gets a flyout at all. When I click that link on the app I just go to a blank page. Better, though, would be to not show a link at all when Visiting Another Class if it contains no content itself, and every single flyout option is restricted to classmates only.

This just in from programming: The error Jack was seeing earlier apparently cannot happen again. Give it a whirl.

By the way on the class sites many admins mark pages restricted to classmates only as "teasers" to get classmates to join. That's why admins wanted these links publicly visible even though nobody could possibly get into them (which is usually an annoyance). Because they wanted these teaser links to encourage participate we agreed to show them. Same thing cannot possibly hold true on the app though unless you're using the Visit Another Class feature, and that would be virtually impossible because to be using it in the first place you would have already joined Class Connection, and you'd have to join some class that's not your own, which nobody would. i.e. by the time you can ever see the navigation in the first place, you've already joined, and you already have access to all navigation links because you're already a member of the class. Thus the decision on the app was to not annoy people using Visit Another Class feature by showing them links they cannot possibly get into. It's kinda like throwing darts and just hoping you'll hit. Better is to give people links that work 100% of the time.

Agree or disagree, there really is some rationale here. Smile

Edited 03/30/14 11:21 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 11:33 PM - Response #23

Well, again, because by the time they can see the links on FBCC they've already joined. I.E. those same links cannot possibly entice them...by the time they can see them they can already access them...

There's no possible way a restricted link can entice somebody to join unless they're using the Visit Another Class feature. But to do that you ALSO have to have already joined. And you'd have to have joined a class that's not your own class, which would make no sense at all. Usually when this has happened it's because somebody made a mistake.

Sure, we could put a little padlock next to all the links that nobody can click on, but IMHO that's not keeping it simple. That's keeping it cluttered. The point of those same links on the sites is they can be seen by actual classmates from that very class prior to ever joining. Restricted links are often being used as teasers to entice one to join (as heavily requested by admins). That same scenario cannot happen on the app unless somebody has mistakenly joined the wrong class.

Bottom line the issue is this. Do you:

1) Not show links you cannot possibly access.
2) Show links you cannot possibly access with a little padlock next to them.

No I have not done a survey. Giving a personal opinion though, I see no value in #2. All you do is cause people to have to sift through a lot more links, a good portion of which they cannot access. What is the value of a link with a padlock that you cannot click? Again on the class sites there is a value as requested by many admins, but the rationale for it does not apply here. If there's some other rationale for showing links people can't click on I'm quite open to it but unless there is I see no reason to clutter up a navigation with links that cannot be clicked.

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 12:06 AM - Response #24

I see no 'value' in the way it's done on FBCC because it's INCONSISTENT. Not an opinion, that's a fact.

CC is creating a situation where the actual site admin has no idea how their site actually looks to a 'visitor' - as was just demonstrated. That's sort of bizarre if you think about it.

FBCC is 'cluttered' if you want to use that sort of criticism - that's an odd thing to say too. You can make pw links id very uncluttered just by using your imagination vs thinking of ways to justify.

For example you can also change the highlight or font. Those were just tossed out examples. John C a long time ago suggested putting an * next to links. Some of us did that. Not cluttered at all.

There are more than just two choices here Brad. You need to expand your mind a bit and realize that you are arguing against CC setup here plus you claim to always ask, yet here you don't ask anyone.

Would admins like their site to look the same on FBCC as they see it on CC or would they want something they can't see at all?

What are you going to do about the top links that are not PW right now? I'm 99% certain that those are going to have to be restricted (you are showing locked profile photos). Then you have the very condition "Show links you cannot possibly access". Well you can, but they'll say, "No content is currently available to visitors from other classes."

You just said (by comparison to a visitor view) that once a person has joined the site it is "cluttered". Just think about it here. That's the import of that sentence.

Why do you add all that stuff to the right that a visitor has no interest in? Isn't that clutter?

What good does it do to show those top links you cannot possibly access when a person asks them to be PW? Pretty sure photos is not intended for visitors nor videos, nor Notify Me. Nor What's New.

NONE of those should be open to visitors (except Classmates if not PW, but some do PW that page.)

What good does it do to show classmate names when you as a visitor can't possibly access them?

Just showing you have a very narrow way of looking at what is essentially a contradictory design. If you are correct, then CC also needs to be exactly the same way. Nothing else is rational.

(Btw, simple code is not the same as design visual elements, let's not mix things here. You'll have LESS (KISS) code if you keep CC and FBCC synchronized.)

Brad Switzer wrote:

Well, again, because by the time they can see the links on FBCC they've already joined. I.E. those same links cannot possibly entice them...by the time they can see them they can already access them...

There's no possible way a restricted link can entice somebody to join unless they're using the Visit Another Class feature. But to do that you ALSO have to have already joined. And you'd have to have joined a class that's not your own class, which would make no sense at all. Usually when this has happened it's because somebody made a mistake.

Sure, we could put a little padlock next to all the links that nobody can click on, but IMHO that's not keeping it simple. That's keeping it cluttered. The point of those same links on the sites is they can be seen by actual classmates from that very class prior to ever joining. Restricted links are often being used as teasers to entice one to join (as heavily requested by admins). That same scenario cannot happen on the app unless somebody has mistakenly joined the wrong class.

Bottom line the issue is this. Do you:

1) Not show links you cannot possibly access.
2) Show links you cannot possibly access with a little padlock next to them.

No I have not done a survey. Giving a personal opinion though, I see no value in #2. All you do is cause people to have to sift through a lot more links, a good portion of which they cannot access. What is the value of a link with a padlock that you cannot click? Again on the class sites there is a value as requested by many admins, but the rationale for it does not apply here. If there's some other rationale for showing links people can't click on I'm quite open to it but unless there is I see no reason to clutter up a navigation with links that cannot be clicked.

Edited 03/31/14 12:14 AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 12:16 AM - Response #25

There is a HUGE difference here. The left navigation links are entirely up to the admin. There couldn't possibly be any expectation on the setup there.

Conversely, the main app navigation is critical. For instance, for the 2% of people who restrict their entire classmate profiles page (very rare) we'd be making a HUGE mistake not to show the Classmates tab that all visitors would be expecting to be present. If we did remove it, then we'd need to post some sort of statement as to where it went. Far better is to show main navigational elements, and in the rare cases where the entire class list can't be displayed, simply state that when the main nav element is clicked.

Ya know what I think is great? The fact that we can both voice our opinions here. Or anyone else welcome to voice an opinion. The logic for showing the links on the sites simply does not apply to the app. I'm not going to state the reasons again, but again, it's great we can both voice our opinions. I've voiced mine. You've voiced yours. Both of our opinions are now on the table!

Without people voicing opinions and others collectively weighing in Class Creator would not be Class Creator. Thus it makes me very happy we can have these types of open discussions for the betterment of the system. Even if we don't always agree, I certainly appreciate all opinions, all of the time. Smile

Edited 03/31/14 12:25 AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 12:18 AM - Response #26

By the way what you said about the Photos, Videos, and Notify Me tab is also correct. But only about 2% of the time though. For ALL of those tabs we're better off to leave them where they are, and state that something is not accessible for the 2% of the time this is the case. Again, just IMHO. I'm absolutely willing to listen to all collective voices. Smile

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 12:23 AM - Response #27

Oh also, I think you already know this but just making sure, the Photos and Videos tabs ONLY show content to third party visitors from NON restricted Profiles.

We could certainly create a "Show me what my site looks like to visitors" type of feature -- that's a fine idea. On the class sites of course somebody can just log out and look. Here if you log out you're logged out of Facebook entirely. So we'd actually have to put in some type of equivalent feature as showing a class site in logged out state.

Edited 03/31/14 12:23 AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 1:31 AM - Response #28

Good topic: I have no idea what will or will not show on our site to a visitor. That's one of the big problems as you'll see. There's no way for an admin to verify that things are secure since you can only see your site logged in Exclamation

I don't know where all photos come from, but some photos reference locked profiles. See Anadarko 1959 and Carron Hall Vocational are two I recall. Doesn't that mean those photos were put on restricted profiles and I can see them? If they are, then you can see the problem here.

(Btw, Carron site has anchored links. I think it's much more common than you think.)

True: "The left navigation links are entirely up to the admin" yet FBCC just modified them (removing some) totally unknown to them Exclamation How many people realize the links they see are not what visitors see? (unless they kept up on the posts here).

If a visitor can see the classmates and if he clicks on the restricted ones, he can't possibly access, therefore he's ....(just using your logic here). IOW, by the same reasoning a visitor shouldn't be able to see classmate names that are locked since he can never click on them.

The gap here is that it's putting some things in a certain box you like and other things in a box you don't like. But they are the SAME BOX in terms of objective reasoning.

I don't see any harm in having all the links exactly the same (no more than on CC). Except that the four new ones forces cause a slight problem. You like them for an obvious reason. I'd like some control over them again for an obvious reason (more security).

IOW, why bother going to all the trouble making a special equivalent feature when it's so simple to just keep it all the same. I don't see the harm here for exactly the reasons you gave. The only 'switch' required would be 'visitor view' vs logged in view (restricted). Otherwise exactly the same code base.

Let's see how many prefer links that are different from their CC site vs links that are identical on FBCC. With the context of this thread in mind.

I'm just looking at the other side. As a real visitor and as a real admin. Click I look at CC, Click I look at FBCC. Same for everyone (discounting logged in only stuff).

I agree - "we'd be making a HUGE mistake not to show the Classmates tab that all visitors would be expecting to be present." just like as admins you'd be making a HUGE mistake to not show tabs we designed for all visitors. It's exactly the same argument here for the flip side of an admin POV.

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM - Response #29

All right. Smile Thanks Jack.

FYI I think no matter what final decision is made on showing or not showing unclickable links, your idea of a "Visitors View" admin function is terrific. People should be able to quickly see how visitors experience their site no matter what decisions we've made. Good stuff.

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 1:02 PM - Response #30

Why don't you start a topic asking people here if they want the links on FBCC to be the same as on CC or different - where all the PW links are removed :ideaConfused

Seems like an obvious way to collect some feedback from actual customers.

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 1:37 PM - Response #31

That does, doesn't it. Smile Let's get the Visitor View in there first. Several hot issues ahead of that.

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 9:32 PM - Response #32

Holey smokes, a programmer just nailed this thing. A solution so cool we could probably sell it. Smile Throw in a bit of math, wait just a fraction of a second for it to all calculate out, and BANG, your anchored links now work. I owe somebody a bonus for this one!

If I'm not mistaken that was the very last link issue left to solve..... Golden.

Edited 03/31/14 9:32 PM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 10:06 PM - Response #33

Not to spoil the solution - however See THIS link. Technically similar method.

There are also some others describing other scroll methods that also work (not using jquery). I didn't understand them when I read them before, but looking at the code used, now it makes sense.

I think somebody was working on this already though and didn't tell you - from looking at the prior link generation. Was missing the final step Wink

Yes it works.

Edited 03/31/14 10:12 PM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 10:13 PM - Response #34

Yay! Smile

Monday, March 31, 2014 at 10:46 PM - Response #35

One more thing to fix - here because it relates to the issue already noted for the Albemarle site.

If a link has flyout and then that flyouts links to a 3rd flyouts and this 3rd one is PW, it doesn't remove the 2nd level flyout.

See: In the News ->.. etc.. ->protected pages

Just a note since the first level has not been done yet (?) but also nested conditions have exactly the same null conditions at various points along the way.

But if you leave it all as is, you can be productive elsewhere Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.