ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Info on all pages in one column down center of screen.

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 04/25/16 12:11 PM Views: 1072 Replies: 2
Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:11 PM

When I open the site, info on the home page is in a column down the middle of the screen - background fills up both sides. If I click on a link, i.e., Classmate Profiles, the only way I can see it is to scroll down, and it is a continuation of the home page. Same with every link. Plus, the list of classmate names (for example) has an overlay of color (dark) making it very difficult to read!

My computer has been restarted, shut down and restarted quite a few times, but the problem with the site never clears up.

What info do you need about my computer, etc. to tell me how to fix this?

Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:40 PM - Response #1

I suspect you are using Chrome. If so, please check the following... In Chrome open your preferences > Settings > Show Advanced Settings (at the bottom) > Web Content > Font should be set to Medium. If set to Large or Larger, the page will blow out.

Monday, April 25, 2016 at 3:42 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Scott!! It worked! The only thing is I had to try some things because when I opened Chrome, couldn't find Preferences, so I just went to Settings > View Advanced Settings; then there was no "Content" to select, but I found something that said Font Size (I think), and lo and behold, it was set on LARGE. I changed it to medium, went back and checked the website, and it was fixed!

Thanks again!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.