ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Comments for pictures in Photo Gallery

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 01/06/18 11:20 AM Views: 695 Replies: 4
Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 11:20 AM

Is there a way for people to comment on a picture(s) posted in a Photo Gallery? I know we can post messages on an individuals profile and pictures posted on the profile but some of our class are wondering if we can make comments on individual photos in a photo gallery like you can on Facebook.

Monday, January 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM - Response #1

Unfortunately, that is not a feature of the photo galleries. Comments can be added to photos posted to the profiles, but not the Gallery Creator.

Monday, January 8, 2018 at 5:55 PM - Response #2

Thanks. Just thought I would check.

Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 1:33 PM - Response #3

I have same question - I created a page for our veterans and was hoping people could make comments. The best I could do is link the photos back to the classmate profiles where individual comments can be made. My posts/announcements/galleries are usually duplicated on our FB pages but the membership to the two sites is not identical. Anyway it would be a nice upgrade.

Edited 11/24/19 1:33 PM
Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 2:26 PM - Response #4

Instead of using Galleries, you could create a new guest "gallery" member and then post the images there. For example, "last name = ReunionNovember", "firstname=2019". You need to make them "join" using some fake email -for example junk@junk.com Then proceed with the steps and presto you have a 'Page' where people can comment on photos.

You first LOG OUT and then click on the new created Guest, Join and proceed.

Play with it to see. You can always delete the name if it didn't come out as expected.

You also need to set "Allow Comment" in Preferences.

Edited 11/24/19 2:27 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.