ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Sorting by state, but missing some names

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/05/19 11:06 AM Views: 198 Replies: 3
Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 11:06 AM

I have a classmate who has moved home to Ohio. Her bio lists her city (Upper Sandusky), State, (Ohio) and zip code. When she looks at the Ohio list on the main page, her name is not listed. The number is sitting at 100 classmates, and does not include her name.

What do I need to do to get her on the Ohio list?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 6:46 PM - Response #1

Did she enter her address information, or did you? The system knows. If she did not volunteer that new information herself, it will not be reflected in that list. She needs to go to the edit contact information page under her own profile and be sure that the new address is reflected. Also, she needs to be sure that the setting for sharing address information with classmates is selected under her profile preferences

Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 1:21 PM - Response #2

Just had this question again. So I followed your directions. I went in and checked the first question about letting other classmates see details, then looked again. The fact that she lives in Florida is not listed when one looks at the class list for Florida.

Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 3:15 PM - Response #3

Did the classmate enter the information or did an admin enter it? The classmate needs to enter it when they join or under Member Functions > Edit Contact Info. for it to be public. Did they add their city, state and zip code?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.