ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Profiles

Forums: Post Migration Items
Created on: 09/06/21 12:37 PM Views: 73 Replies: 3
Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:37 PM

I have recently taken over as administrator on our class web page. I think it would be helpful if on the Classmate Profile list of names there could be some sort of symbol next to the classmate's name (like there is a flag for military service, or a check if they have completed a profile) if that person is deceased. That could direct people to go over to the "In Memory" page for details. Am I missing something? Thanks Barry Foster LOHS 1971

Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:52 PM - Response #1

Hi Barry,
The two ** after the classmate's name indicates they are deceased. Your class summary shows 47 entries.

Monday, September 6, 2021 at 1:16 PM - Response #2

Barry,

Under Admin Functions, click on Edit Site Pages. Then, on the Classmate Profiles page, click on "Custom Icon." You'll see all the icons that are displayed on the Classmate Profiles page. You'll see that the ** icon, which stands for Passed Away, is checked.

I would also check the rose icon. If you check it, then if you have typed something in the In Memory box for the deceased individual, or if someone has posted a comment for the deceased individual, you'll see a rose next to their name on the Classmate Profiles page.

Monday, September 6, 2021 at 1:19 PM - Response #3

Thanks. As soon as I posted, I did more investigating and discovered how to add the two star icons so did that. I just needed the inspiration. Barry

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.