ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory Page

Forums: Class Connection Bugs
Created on: 10/15/21 09:42 PM Views: 102 Replies: 4
Friday, October 15, 2021 at 9:42 PM

Today going from Edit Pages to In Memory page, I am not able to add a schoolmate. I’ve made many such additions in the past, one was made yesterday. Help!

Friday, October 15, 2021 at 9:49 PM - Response #1

Hi David,

What happens when you try? Does it error? If so, can you include the details of the error so I can check into this further for you.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10:25 PM - Response #2

I have no area to write the schoolmate’s name. No buttons to push. I am not able to start the posting, so I never get an error message.

Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10:42 PM - Response #3

It's been a while since I had to add someone, but editing the In Memory page (and the method to select and add someone) has changed.

There is now a 'click on' bar labeled "Select Below" (which probably should have been labeled "Select Classmate"), and next to that is a bar labeled "Add selected deceased classmate". You have to click the first one and click on a name, and then click on the 'Add" bar to get started. The page that comes up after you do that has changed too, but it's pretty intuitive, asking for year of death, and other stuff that can be filled in.

Edited 10/15/21 10:47 PM
Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10:57 PM - Response #4

Thanks. Yesterday I was able to use the original system, today it was different. Again, thanks.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.