ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Post reunion survey questions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/26/23 06:03 PM Views: 316 Replies: 7
Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:03 PM

Hi, we just had our 50th reunion!! It went better than I expected, and everyone was raving about it!! Phew!!

I would like to send out a survey to get feedback.

I hope you can share some of the questions you have or will ask for your post reunion survey!!

Thank you!!

Monday, July 31, 2023 at 4:53 PM - Response #1

Since no one answered, I will answer. I was able to come up with about 8 questions based on some prior posts I found.

Monday, August 7, 2023 at 12:35 PM - Response #2

Hi Meg!
We're coming up on our 50th in less than two weeks...Where did THOSE fifty years go Smile

Could you share your questions that you picked for the survey? I think it's a good idea, and want to share some survey questions with our committee so we can make some committee decisions.

Thanks!
-rick

Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 9:32 AM - Response #3

Can you share your 8 questions? I am working to set up a post reunion survey.

Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 12:44 AM - Response #4
Post Reunion Survey 70th bday RESULTS MEMBER VIEW 2023-09-20 Blurred name.pdf

Hi Everyone.

I am attaching a recent POST-REUNION SURVEY, which gives you the questions and responses. The following was written to give a friend a bit of insight when viewing the survey results.

We surveyed our class before planning our 50th, which was to be in September 2020. A few surveys later, we celebrated The Class of '70 Turns 70! in June 2022. I wanted to send a post-reunion survey last summer, yet it did not happen until a bit over a week ago.
After reading the results, my co-chair wrote this morning, "Let's do this!" Of course, I'm ready to do it again!

The four events:
1. Friday evening: Icebreaker 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Some left around 10 p.m. Fifteen were having a good time when I left after 11 p.m.
2. Saturday morning: Meet for donuts in the Alumni Garden-East Campus at 9:00 a.m.
3. Continued Saturday morning: Tour of Schools. Started at 9:30 a.m. 1 hour East and 2 hours West.
4. Saturday evening dinner 5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Event - # Registered - # Attended*
1. Icebreaker - 73 - 66
2. Donuts - 42 - 37
3. Tours - 48 - 44
4. Dinner - 92 - 82

* As of 2010, this is the fourth reunion I helped or planned.
Out of the four reunions:
The Icebreaker & Tours had the highest number of participants this year.
Donuts from Riverside Bakery were a first this year.
Dinner was lower than the projected attendance for 2020. (COVID-related)

I hope this helps.

McHenry Community High School opened in 1924. East Campus was added to the school name in 1967 when the new school opened and classes were split:
East Campus - Freshmen/Sophmore
West Campus (new school) - Junior/Senior
The schools are 1.4 miles apart.
The Class of 1981 had two graduating classes as both schools became 4-year schools, yet were ONE in sports and other events.
* Upon completion of the new addition and renovation in 2021, the school names were changed to note the classes attending each campus starting the 2021-2022 school year.
East is now the Freshman Campus
West is now Upper Campus

Edited 09/21/23 1:50 AM
Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 12:55 AM - Response #5

I ran a search to find three shared surveys under AFTER REUNION QUESTIONAIRE. See Responses #8, 32, & 42.

Edited 09/21/23 1:34 AM
Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:25 PM - Response #6

Hi Rick, I did respond to you but I am not seeing it here, so I am not sure what happened!! Sorry. I got my questions from the sticky notes at the beginning of the general forum.

Hope all went well.

Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:28 PM - Response #7

Hi Mary, I just got your email and came on to answer you but I see Gwen got it covered! (Thanks Gwen!)

Mary I also got information form the sticky notes at the beginning of the general forums.

Good Luck with your reunion!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.