ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

display picture in new larger window

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/26/09 08:13 AM Views: 1651 Replies: 6
Monday, October 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I have a picture of our 10th reunion... group shot... How do I click on the picture and have it open in a new larger window so the user can see the faces in the picture better?

Thanx, Jeff

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 8:31 AM - Response #1

This forum topic is discussed here
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=EA6A4936-A032-719B-0398C10A9CD13FDB

Hope this helps you.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 8:37 AM - Response #2

Sorry for being dense, you guys must want to slap us around every now and then...

I tried uploading a picture resized to 1100 by xxx, it comes up in a secondary window but I can't get a larger picture... the pic that comes up in the new window is the size... maybe even smaller...

I see when I upload the picture it automatically reduces the size. I tried changing the automatic reduction from 648 to 1100... and it will paste the bigger picture on the page... but pulling it up into a window it's smaller..

y'all can shoot me later... I'm doing this on the Reunion Pictures page.

Thanx, Jeff

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM - Response #3

When you uploaded the LARGER picture, did you use the IMAGE icon or the CHAIN LINK (Insert/Edit Link) icon? The IMAGE icon will always resize the image. The CHAIN LINK icon will just pass the image through to the servers without resizing the image.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM - Response #4

Hi Jeff,

Just to let you know that your home page has a lot of white space and your classmates will need to scroll down a lot if they use FireFox.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 9:03 AM - Response #5

ahh.... I need to read what you wrote instead of assuming what I thought...

Got it... it works well..

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM - Response #6

thanx... i'll load firefox so I can see what they see and adjust from there...

thanx again...

Jeff

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.