ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problem receiving reunion registration e-mail

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/03/08 10:04 PM Views: 1781 Replies: 4
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM

I wrote about this problem before and I am still having it. I had three classmates register for the reunion on the last week and I did not received any e-mail saying that they had register.

I have to constantly go to the web page to see if someone has register. In addition, I had a classmate that try to pay online today and she said that she was not able because she did not get the Step 3 to pay with PayPal.

Please advice what is wrong?

ThanksCrying or Very sad

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 3:54 AM - Response #1

1) I just sent an invitation to your own web site to your AOL email address. Please let me know if you got it. We've had more difficulties sending email to AOL than any other provider. They really like to block a lot of Classmate mail even though it's all legit. Dealt with it several times... The easiest thing to do would be use a different email box -- something other than AOL. Unfortunately all we can do is send out email to AOL -- what they do with it after that is out of our control.

2) When somebody doesn't get a PayPal button to pay with, that almost always means they didn't purchase anything. To purchase something you have to actually select the item you want to buy, AND put in a quantity of 1 or more. Have this Classmate go back and ensure they're doing both of these things.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 5:41 AM - Response #2

Brad,

I did receive the invite you send me.

I am going to create an e=mail address in G-mail so I could change the one in AOL.

Thanks

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 10:50 AM - Response #3

Brad,

I just change my AOL e-mail for a Gmail. Could you please send me an invite to see if it works.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM - Response #4

Sure -- just sent an invite to your gmail account.

It's good you got the email sent to your AOL account. At least we know there's not some block on everything. AOL just seems to have a mind of it's own on what emails will or won't make it into their system.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.