ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Seasons Greetings

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/19/10 01:04 PM Views: 1743 Replies: 12
Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Brad,
Here's hoping that you, your staff and their families have the best that this holiday season can offer.
May you all have a Happy New Year!
And to all the Class Creator users, may you and your families be blessed this holiday season.
Be safe you all and God Bless.Very Happy

Doug Williams (Mt. Vernon High, NY.)

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 1:12 PM - Response #1

I join in Doug's best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year for the Class Creator staff and our family of Admins on the Help Forums.

We're looking forward to renewing old friendships at the Port Huron High School's Class of 1961 50th Reunion this summer. Already many have reconnected with lost friends because of the tools that Class Creator provides to us.

John Chidester (Port Huron High, Port Huron Michigan)

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 2:48 PM - Response #2

Hello Brad et all,

I have been able to do so much more because of you all, and saying thank you for your help is something everyone does. You have created a comfortable place to try to keep your my classmates interested in their website. You guys have been awesome and there for me every step of the way. I DO wish you both a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope that are the best for you both ! ! ! Good luck in 2011 and the growth of your company, my thoughts are with you.

Lucille

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM - Response #3

To the ClassCreator staff and to all the Admins I've come rely on -

Be Healthy
Be Happy
Be Safe
Be Prosperous
Be Blessed

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S. Thanks Doug for getting this started.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 3:11 PM - Response #4

Wishing Brad and CC Staff and all you Administrators a blessed Christmas and a very happy 2011. Thanks so much to each of you for all the help you've given to me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Louise

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM - Response #5

Same to you Doug and to all of you CC admins, Brad and team! Another fun year of trading, exchanging, suggesting and learning from some really exceptionally nice people!! I am so happy that I happened on CC almost 2 1/2 years ago! Thank you so much and the very best of the season to you all!!! Doug, my only wish is that I was going on your reunion cruise to the Bahamas! Getting those emails is kill'n me! Also, that pic of you is adoreable! Cheers, Bonita

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 3:52 PM - Response #6

Class Creator Team -- I second all of the above. Thank you for providing such a wonderful and user-friendly system. My class has reconnected in a way that would never have been possible without CC -- not to mention all of the outstanding site administrators who contribute so much.

Christmas Blessings to the entire CC family.

Sandy

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 4:39 PM - Response #7

Merry Christmas to all of the Class Creator team. You make all of us with very few computer skills look like pros. You are always there for us and I thank you so very much. I am looking forward to being with you for many years to come.
Esther

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM - Response #8

Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays to all of you as well! It has been a great year and we're looking forward to an even better 2011.

Today is a milestone, you're reading my first forum post made from an airplane. With this GoGo Internet thing the 'net has followed us into the sky. What a world.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM - Response #9

Brad,the good news is we can wish you and the CC staff a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.. The bad news is you can never get away from us !!!

Thanks for all you do. Looking forward to another wonderful year with CC.

Lynda

Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM - Response #10
snowcarmaxine.gif

Thanks so much, Brad and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Thanks for all your patience and insightful instruction along with the amazing improvements to make us all look so "competent"! You guys are The Best!
The same to each of your talented staff and their families, and each of the admins that has made this journey so interesting and Fun!

Here's a little "New Year wish" found in my virtual travels! (Here's to more "restful slumber" for you and your crew!)
Thanks again!
kris

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity and new opportunity
P lenty of love when you need it the most
Y outhful excitement at life's simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber
E verything you need and deserve
W ishing you love and happiness

Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A ngels to watch over you
R emembrances of a happy year!

Edited 12/19/10 7:18 PM
Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM - Response #11

Season's greetings to the CC staff! Let's throw in a little Thanksgiving and say a great big thanks also!

We will have an exciting new year with all the changes to take place. We are all looking forward eagerly to those changes.

Let me say this: I am nothing without you. We are nothing without you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Margaret

Monday, December 20, 2010 at 3:44 AM - Response #12

Dear Brad and Company - Everything said above and more. We know that our web-site contributed to the huge success of our reunion last month. We had a big class - over 800 but people who didn't know each other in HS have connected through the site. Also, people think I am a rocket scientist - thanks for making it so easy. Patte

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.