ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Forum contribution database?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/16/09 12:25 PM Views: 1880 Replies: 5
Monday, November 16, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Hi,

Big thanks to all the contributors (admins) and responders (Brad and Kyle) who have been helping us build our site, directly and indirectly. There is just flat out wonderful information posted here from everyone. So, I've been reading through the Forum List taking notes and trying to educate myself and am wondering if there is a compilation of topic> question> responses beyond what is organized here by topic? A "compressed" list?

Should I go back to reading?

Donna

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM - Response #1

Hi Donna,

Have you clicked on the Search button at the top yet? Once you click that, under Search terms, put it a subject (ex. backgrounds) and then click on the search button and everything under that subject should come up.

Take care and good luck,
Dawn

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 2:54 PM - Response #2

Hi Dawn,

See what I mean--everybody is sooo helpful! Thanks so much--will try the search button for specific questions. As I'm reading, there is so much I had not thought of so it is still helpful to read questions and answers even if I might think they don't apply.

How long have you had your site up? May I look?

Donna

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 3:55 PM - Response #3

Hi Donna ~ i have been a member since January of this year. I will be glad to put you down as a guest so you can see what I've done so far. I am constatly changing things up to keep my classmates coming back. It's no easy feat...but coming in here (in the Help Forums) is a huge help since you get so many ideas!

Give me a minute to get you on and good luck on your site ~ it is looking good so far for only being on tehre a short time. Nice clean format! Very Happy

Dawn

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM - Response #4

Dawn,

Thanks for being so kind and helpful.

I've been instructed to log in on your site. Do you have a guest password?

Donna

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 6:41 PM - Response #5

You have to create a profile like a new classmate. Go to Class of 79 and your name is at the bottom listed with the other guests. All you have to really do when creating your profile is put in a user name and a password so you can come and go as you wish. I will keep you on there the rest of the week if you like.

Dawn Very Happy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.