ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Name Tag printing error ?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/06/14 03:56 PM Views: 819 Replies: 3
Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Printed out some name tags using Reunion Planner. Most had YB photos, a couple did not. The Font was set for Extra Large and the Border either Large or Extra Large; nothing else being printed. If there was a YB photo, all was good. If there was NOT a YB photo, the font was much smaller. So the photo is needed for recognition of us older classmates, but now with the smaller font..a double whammy for these aging eyes Wink

Monday, September 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM - Response #1

I will report this to the programmer.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 3:23 PM - Response #2

Dick - I am emailing you with the PDF that was generated when I did my test. I am not really seeing anything that jumps out as an issue with these. Please point me to any specific examples that I would be able to speak with the programer about.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM - Response #3

Dick ... Is the following PDF any different than what you were seeing previously? CLICK HERE

I am not sure that I am seeing anything that is wrong. I created a second one that eliminated other items and set the font size to Extra Large. [youtube][/youtube]CLICK HERE

Let me know if you are seeing something different. There is not a way to change the layout further with our current templates.

Edited 09/30/14 5:09 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.