ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

site

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/14/10 12:37 PM Views: 1311 Replies: 3
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM

This came from McAfee. Is this a shake down or what?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
bensalemowls.org

McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential suspicious behavior on this site which may pose a security risk. Use with caution.

Are you the owner of this site? Leave a comment

What is TrustedSourceā„¢?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 2:51 PM - Response #1

I wrote to them about this, and from their response it appears to be something just on your site. So I speculate some type of third party plugin or code you've added? You may want to try removing any third party objects 1 by 1 to see what the culprit is. I'll quote their reply below:

---
Hello Mr. Switzer,

Thank you for bringing this problem to us.

We have verified that both www.classcreator.com and its IP, 69.41.171.62, are shown as Minimal Risk at http://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url?action=checksingle. If you can provide us the precise urls (or web sites) where your members were blocked, we then can further seek an answer and try to fix the problem. Sorry for all the inconvenience it has caused, and please let us know if you have a question.

Thank you.

Steve
Trusted Source Web Database
Customer Response Team - North America
McAfee, Inc.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 3:05 PM - Response #2

Brad,
we do not have any third party plugins that I know of. I was going to put the Survey up but I did not do that. I am not sure who has been blocked but I get the messages in my email.

Brad Switzer wrote:

I wrote to them about this, and from their response it appears to be something just on your site. So I speculate some type of third party plugin or code you've added? You may want to try removing any third party objects 1 by 1 to see what the culprit is. I'll quote their reply below:

---
Hello Mr. Switzer,

Thank you for bringing this problem to us.

We have verified that both www.classcreator.com and its IP, 69.41.171.62, are shown as Minimal Risk at http://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url?action=checksingle. If you can provide us the precise urls (or web sites) where your members were blocked, we then can further seek an answer and try to fix the problem. Sorry for all the inconvenience it has caused, and please let us know if you have a question.

Thank you.

Steve
Trusted Source Web Database
Customer Response Team - North America
McAfee, Inc.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 3:35 PM - Response #3

I'm waiting for a response from them regarding your specific site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.