ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

filtering classmates

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/12/09 06:14 PM Views: 1210 Replies: 4
Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Hi! I would like to know if it would be possible to have an option to filter classmates by year on the Edit Site Pages page, before clicking on edit Classmate Profiles?

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 8:00 PM - Response #1

There is no way to do that now, as you've noticed, but what I'm wondering though is why you're asking. Are you having some type of load/delay issue or other issue with the page? Let me know if this is what it is. You do have a lot of names on your page before filtering by class, although those names are nothing but ASCII text which should load right up, even though the page is long. In any case, before I decide what to do on this, I'd like to know exactly what the problem is that you're experiencing.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad, yes it does take a while for the page to load. Maybe I am just too impatient :O)

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 9:27 PM - Response #3

Are you on a high speed connection? We actually have a page splitter in there that splits the Classmates names if there are more than 2,500. But you have far less than that, thus you're seeing one complete list.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM - Response #4

I am on DSL, but a very isolated location...could be that, I guess. I will be able to survive, I think. :O) Thanks!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.