ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

"Generic" Reunion badges

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/09/13 10:30 PM Views: 757 Replies: 3
Friday, August 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM

We have classmates who are coming to our reunion, and who are bringing a guest, but who are NOT members of the site.

I am able to change the reunion question for the classmate to a "yes" and that classmate will get a badge, but I am not able to indicate how many people are coming, so there is no guest badge generating for those classmates.

Is there a way to either have an admin indicate the number coming so that we can generate guest badges for the guests of those who have not joined/will not join the site?

Or...

Is there a way to make a given number of "generic" badges, with our template (including logo, school and class year), but where we could write a guest's name and who they are with, on the badge?

Would prefer the first option, but if it's not possible a generic that we could write a name on would be great.

Thanks!

Lynn Schneider
A.D Eisenhower Class of 73
Norristown, PA

Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM - Response #1

PS to the original post...

With regard to the first question:
If there is a way that the admin can indicate the number coming, we would also like to have the ability to enter the name of the guest(s), if that is possible.

Our reunion is October 5th, so we have a little time to work with.

Looking forward to the response to this!

Thanks!

Lynn Schneider
A.D. Eisenhower Class of 73
Norristown, PA

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM - Response #2

To add a classmate to attend the reunion, go to Reunion Planner, Attendees, scroll to the bottom of the page, click one of the two buttons. Guests can be added at the same place.

Adding classmates through the Reunion Planner, Attendees page will be just like they signed up through logging n and filling out the Your reunion planner survey for each event. You can say how many guests they are bringing.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 7:22 AM - Response #3

Thanks!
And here I thought I had found everything!
That is exactly what we want to do!
Have a great day!

Lynn

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.