ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Christmas Tage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/07/11 10:43 AM Views: 1327 Replies: 5
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM

We used the tag game very effectively this summer to drive traffic to our web site prior to our 45 year class reunion. It has probably been the best traffic generator on our site since the beginning 18 months ago.

One of our class mates suggested that we do the same thing with Christmas memories. It seemed like a great idea to me so we started "Christmas Tags" this morning.

It will be interesting to see if takes off like tag did this summer. I sure hope so; our traffic has been lagging since the euphoria of the reunion died down.

Happy Holidays.

Richard Elliott
Bear River 66

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM - Response #1

Thank you for the update, but can you explain how this works and how you make this? Is there a url needed?

thanks,
Julie Ferriera PassanisiQuestion

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 11:32 AM - Response #2

Richard,

Could you explain more about this?

I believe our site has lagged since the reunion this past summer and some of that is natural and normal as we return to our daily lives. (After all, those who plan reunions do have other things to do!)

However, I am getting to the place where I would like some new ideas; so please explain what this game is and how you plan to change it up for the holidays. Might just be the thing we need.

Thanks,
Denise

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 1:29 PM - Response #3

So glad you mentioned this. Someone else talked about the tag game in a post a while back. We never did find out how the "tagging" worked. Looking forward to learning.

Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM - Response #4

Richard,

Just visited your site and commend you on having some interesting after-reunion stuff to post.

When you have time, I'm curious about how the "tag" works, what format you used for the cookbook (page currently is protected), and how you arranged to have such a professional looking group photo.

Thanks.

Bob

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 11:13 AM - Response #5

I love the idea and I am always trying to add things regularly to maintain interest among classmates. Can you explain in lay terms how this works and give me an example.

Thank you
Teresa Avent Hodge
rel72tyler.com

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.