ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Prayer Concerns

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/04/10 07:23 PM Views: 1484 Replies: 4
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:23 PM

I was wondering if you all could help me with something? I have a Prayer Concerns tab and we get obituaries or high prayer concerns frequently and I would like to put something on the homepage that alerts classmates when there has been a new entry put in. I thought of something flashing??? Any ideas?

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM - Response #1
prayers.jpg

Dawn...here's a site that might help you with what you are looking for...looks like many options, i just checked out a few but there's one that let's you add your own comments,etcand a make your own blinkie option,etc!...Very Happy
glittergraphicsblinkiesoptions!

(there are also "thousands" of choices of "dividers")
This is from an e-mail...

Edited 01/04/10 10:48 PM
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM - Response #2
prayerstext1.gif

here's the "sign" i was actually trying to leave...(still working on it...sorry!)

no success, but here's a code for what i was trying to post...paste it in an announcement and test it out to see if it might work...(of course, only if you want to...you can generate almost anything you want to say, but haven't been able to copy and paste or save as with any success...the code works though!)"almost fun"!Surprised

Edited 01/04/10 10:39 PM
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 10:43 PM - Response #3
prayerspinktext.gif

i'll try again..."never give up"!

okay, i give up...here's the second letter, sorry! the code works though! (it's on our home page, just before the message about the address for the Troops!) i tried, but my family sez that i really do need to get "a life"! Sorry!Embarassed Trying to be "balanced " this year! seeya!

Edited 01/04/10 10:46 PM
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM - Response #4

Thanks so much for helping me Kris - you are the best! I looked on your site and saw the Prayers that you were talking about but I also saw that you had a graphic from Blixy.com, which is the site I was trying to remember where you can personalize a word. That was my answer!!! I have bookmarked Blixy and plan to work on something when I get home from work today.

You were my "answered" prayer! Very Happy

P.S. Don't worry, I tell everyone that this website is my passion and my husband always snickers and says you mean "obsession". Laughing

Have a great day!
Dawn

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.