ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory Submitted by a Classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/05/23 11:19 AM Views: 132 Replies: 2
Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:19 AM

I have had a classmate submit a few forms regarding classmates that have passed with details to be added to the In Memory Page.

I get these notifications via email. When I log into the back end I can't find these records. Are these records stored in ClassCreator somewhere, that I can easily submit then just edit or approve to the page

OR

Do I have to take the information from the email and re-enter all of the information into the system?

It seems like a lot of duplicate effort if the person submitted completed the form with all of the data - I would think I could go somewhere to either edit or approve the submission, but I can't seem to find any place to do this - other than re-entering all the data myself. Any help appreciated.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 2:47 PM - Response #1

The information is emailed.

You can copy and paste the information.

We have them submit as much information as available so the admins have enough information to verify as many admins use the information to verify before adding.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:08 PM - Response #2

Yes - I verify the information as well - it just seems that if someone is providing you with all of that information by submitting a form, that the form should show up in the back end for approval instead of copying and pasting the information into a new form.

Perhaps a suggestion for a future release. It would be quite the time saver if you only had to verify & approve. I have a large class of over 1000 students - and unfortunately, we have received a lot of submissions.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.