ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Multi Year "Active Classmate" module

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/12/11 01:52 PM Views: 1241 Replies: 4
Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 1:52 PM

We are a small group of classmates, spanning 3 years of classes. WE also have individual sites for each of class of 1959 - 1961. I changed Class of 1960 to Multi, primarily waiting for the much anticipated "Alumni Page"

This is working just fine for me, though I would like to suggest a minor change to the Right Hand Module, the "Acfive Classmates". It would be very nice to have a Dropdown, to see the numbers by Class, similar to the Statistics section that only I can look at.

This would likely help participation from each class, as we are a bit of competitive folks from a small school, and don't want one of our sister classes getting better numbers than our own. Very Happy

Monday, November 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM - Response #1

Hi Derrell,

This is certainly something we can look at as an option for future development of ClassCreator. Thanks for the suggestion!

Monday, January 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM - Response #2

I second this request. Our school is very competitive across graduating years. It could be a useful way of encouraging more registrations! Wink

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM - Response #3

Thanks for reminding us. There is now a drop-down in the Active Classmates where you can view the information per year. It defaults to ALL YEARS.

Monday, February 25, 2013 at 4:45 PM - Response #4

Cool! Thank you Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.