ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey tool edited my response.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/13/19 07:52 PM Views: 547 Replies: 4
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 7:52 PM

I posted a survey and then entered my responses. I changed my mind and edited my answers. I received an email that I had edited my responses. No problem.A while later I received another email that I had edited my responses back to my original answers. I hadn't. I changed them back and a while later they were back to the original. This has happened several times. Weird.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 1:37 PM - Response #1

Did the answers actually change? This is one of the weirdest reports I remember seeing. Not even sure where to begin on trying to replicate this.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 3:20 PM - Response #2

Yes, several times. I made one change. It mysteriously changed back. I changed it again, it changed back. Four or five times. I changed it a few days ago and this morning it changed back. I just changed it again. I'll let you know what happens.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 3:20 PM - Response #3

Yes, several times. I made one change. It mysteriously changed back. I changed it again, it changed back. Four or five times. I changed it a few days ago and this morning it changed back. I just changed it again. I'll let you know what happens.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 5:37 PM - Response #4

My first thought was that it might be a browser cache problem, but the more I think about it, I'm going to guess that it's a browser 'saved form' that keeps popping up.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.