ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Announcement Surveys

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/27/13 12:10 PM Views: 978 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I want to post two survey questions with an announcement. I do not require an answer to complete the survey because I only want respondents to answer ONE of the two questions.

If someone would accidently answers both of the questions, they are unable to go back and "unanswer" or uncheck one of their answers.

Currently, the browswer must be refreshed to clear an answer (which unfortunately, if there were several survey questions, would clear everything).

I reworded my orginal two questions into one, but would there be a way for CC to change this so that when someone chooses an answer, they can clear it (ie., click on it again to clear it)?

Edited 04/27/13 12:16 PM
Monday, April 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM - Response #1

People can edit their own answers by clicking back into the survey, changing their answer and clicking save survey again.

Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM - Response #2

Hi,
Actually, I have a similar problem. I'm blonde; Rhonda certainly sounds like a brunette (smarter). I also posted a survey thru the 'survey maker' with 4 questions, on the homepage. At the end of the announcement, there is a link that says 'record my survey'. Well, about 1/2 of the girls that answered recorded their answers correctly. The other half somehow recorded that they took the survey, but there are no answers recorded.
How did I post this incorrectly? What did I do? I can't figure it out. It's under the homepage announcement "Website Future".
Thanks. I seem to be getting more forgetful each week.
Barbara

Edited 04/29/13 6:42 PM
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM - Response #3

Barbara... you need to click the button in that announcement that says Add A Question. Add your question and then add your possible answers bu clicking the Add An Answer button. At that point, the survey will be on the page and people can take the survey.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.