ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Printing up profiles....need answer ASAP

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/19/09 12:34 PM Views: 1360 Replies: 3
Friday, June 19, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Our reunion is tomorrow and---due to our use of CC---it's already a HUGE success. That said, I got a last-minute spurt of creative genius and thought it'd be way fun to have the profiles from our site all printed up and displayed on the wall. Is there a way to quickly print out all the profiles? (Other than going to each one individually and hitting print?)

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 12:50 PM - Response #1

I need an answer to this question also. I would like the information on the Detail page to be included with the information on the Profile page.

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 12:55 PM - Response #2

No, there is no batch Profile print option or anything like that. No batch Details screen print function either. You'd have to go into each and click print. Painstaking, yes. But overall I bet it wouldn't really take that long.

Friday, June 19, 2009 at 1:22 PM - Response #3

Just some input on the idea of the details being visible in the profiles. We keep all the administratively "discreet" info in details. It is NOT stuff we want classmates to see. As in, "So-and-so's public records show he was disbarred as a lawyer and is now living in the Bahamas." Or, worse yet, "In prison". (And, yes, we HAVE had scenarios like that.) There are just SOME details that you may find need to be handled discreetly but kept track of nonetheless. "Details" is the place for all that info.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.