ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Slide.com and ads

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/29/10 01:54 PM Views: 1524 Replies: 5
Friday, October 29, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Ha! I've been redoing all my Slide.com slideshows because I didn't care for the ads. I looked today and see no ads!! Has anyone noticed? Did people write and complain? Well, in any case, I'm still updating using Kizoa.com.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 9:17 PM - Response #1

Hi Bonits,

As I recall, when I first did my Slide.com shows 6 months ago there were no ads, then they showed up after a week or so. It may just be that when you redid them you put yourself back in their "grace" period and the ads may resurface in a little bit.

Thanks for the tip on Kizoa.com

Jim

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 10:15 PM - Response #2

No ads in CC's slide show from the Gallery.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 10:30 PM - Response #3

John,

Do you know if the images that one loads into the CC Gallery slide show, which I have not used, are counted as part of our image library and thus subject to the 200 MB limit? I've tried to be cautious in using images that might bring me too close to that limit.

Jim

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 10:40 PM - Response #4

Gallery Creator images ARE part of your File Vault usage, yes.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 11:53 PM - Response #5

Ha! Good point...I am always managing my vault space! Plus, as nice as the galleries are, I like the additional "fluff" one can add with other sites. At this point, like I said before, my slides need updating, regardless of the ads at this point, and Kizoa is working for me so far. I keep premium with Photobucket as well. It's all good. My new Kizoa slides will be viewable soon and I will let you all know so you can see what you think...Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.